[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I pretended to like All Time Low in order to have sex with teenage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
I pretended to like All Time Low in order to have sex with teenage scene girl that may have been underage.

Am I a bad person?
>>
You're doing God's work OP.
>>
>>63702364
Damn that girl sounds stupid.

Also yes OP you're a bad person and possibly a sociopath. Congrats.
>>
Nah dude it's fine
>>
>>63702364
Sounds like you hit an all time low, OP.
>>
>>63702364
No, you're living the 4chan dream. I did the same thing about 10 years ago by pretending to like Fall Out Boy. Myspace scene girls, miss those days.
>>
>>63702364
Me in the middle
>>
>>63702483
Pretty much this except with goths and hottopic 'emos'
Myspace got me so much pussy...

The sad thing is OP is probably in his 20's and I did that sleazy shit when I was 13-14.
>>
>>63702521
>I did that sleazy shit when I was 13-14.

Why you lying
>>
I've seen 30 year old dudes that pretend to like this stuff so they can get in contact with jail bait girls. I mean they're hot and I don't blame them but you gotta have some restraint.
>>
>>63702527
Nigga you do realize that 2006 was 10 years ago, right?
>>
>>63702552
Yeah but how can you be a sleazy '13-14 yo'
>>
>>63702558
Reading comprehension. I was 13 - 14 when I did that shit.
>>
>>63702521
I was like 21 pretending to like From Under The Cork Tree in exchange for scene jailbait ass. No regerts.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.