[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
kicking out roommate and moving all her things out of the house
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 316aa961.jpg (37 KB, 452x452) Image search: [Google]
316aa961.jpg
37 KB, 452x452
kicking out roommate and moving all her things out of the house bc she is good for nothing and hasn't been here in months. should I keep pic related for myself? It's her only record and she doesn't actually own a record player. I do and I should get into Panda Bear anyway so... makes sense to me
>>
but anon that's not even his best album, why start with that?
start with Person Pitch, then Young Prayer, then Tomboy, then PBVSGR, then s/t

but yeah take the record lol
>>
>>63699819
thanks for the step by step. I'm gonna spin it right now! then on to Person Pitch.

lol shit is so mine.
>>
I should relisten to Tomboy now that i've overplayed Person Pitch.
>>
>roommate isn't around for months at a time
>I'm assuming still pays some of the rent
Sounds like a sweet deal to me...
And no that would suck if someone took my vinyl
>>
>>63699786

Buy another one. Tomboy 4xLP box set is cheap as shit
>>
>>63700775
I would have her stay if it were all up to me. she sucks my dick and makes me food. she said she loves me i didn't say it back...she finds another dude and stays with him. meanwhile my other roommate hates her guts. blah blah blah. she wants to move out. 2 months go by and other guy cheats on her. now shes got to find a new place bc she cant stay w him anymore and we've got our old friend moving in with us.
>>
>>63700775
and yeah i would kick the ass of a vinyl taker but i was with her when she bought it and she only got into record bc of me. i'm the only one with a record player and she won't miss it. i still feel bad and i'll give it to her if she notices but fucking whaterver ya feel
>>
>>63700813
this one is just one LP. maybe i'll look into that. If it's really cheap i can see it being worth it. and it's a more honest solution
>>
you should probably not be even more shitty than it sounds like you usually are to somebody who is going through a tough time

but i dunno
>>
>>63699786
Panda bear would not approve of any of it.
>>
>>63701074
i guess this is what i need to hear. I don't want to be shitty. it's just too easy. she really doesn't give a shit about records. but I guess i don't want to be a bad guy
>>
>>63701114
If you really feel you need to kick her out, do it with your words. Just throwing someones stuff out without warning is cold.
>>
Tomboy is my favorite PB album.
>>
>>63701235
sorry i guess i didn't word it well. she chose to move out back in late january. since then she's been living with this other guy. we found a replacement and it was all agreed that she will be out at the end of this month and he will move in. i'm not kicking her out and i would love for her to stay. my other roommate hates her and so you see it is not up to only me. I would welcome her back with open arms if i could :( i really like her as a person
>>
>>63701289
op inb4 >really likes her
>steals her vinyl
>>
>>63701235
also she's been promising to get her shit out by today for weeks. she even said she would do it today. then pushed it to tonight. then stopped responding.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.