[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/ and /pol/'s Trump tribute album
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: cm2VUHC.jpg (125 KB, 1400x1400) Image search: [Google]
cm2VUHC.jpg
125 KB, 1400x1400
https://trumpmaskreplica.bandcamp.com/album/donalds-theory-this-dick-is-free-a-trump-tribute-album

Listenalong at XX:45
https://www.dubtrack.fm/join/mu-listening-party
>>
HYPE
>>
Someone should post it to /r/music
>>
wall/10
would build
>>
I'm making a thread on /pol/
>>
GUYS WAIT I BOTCHED IT
TRACK 8 IS FUCKED UP
>>
Rump a Dump Dump, Suck My Trump Stump is honestly not bad. The rest is complete shit though. Good job.
>>
>>>/pol/69429162

>>63699362
You can fix that real quick, right?
>>
>>63699367
I'll try to fix it in a second. For now it's deleted.
The guy doing the listenalong should postpone it a bit.
>>
Track 4 is fucked, too

>>63699398
I should be able to just manually download the songs from the thread, so XX:45 will probably still work
>>
>>63699398
track 9 is fucked too
>>
>>63699398
5 and 13 are also fucked.

wtf happened? Why is there a scottish girl reading all of these like some kind of numbers station
>>
The flac converter I used fucked it up.
I'll upload it correctly tomorrow.
>>
>>63699490
haw man
>>
Sorry about that f.a.m. I should've check it before uploading.
>>
>>63699367
Let's troll /pol/ by keeping the thread alive
who else is with me?
>>
>>63699490
Lol, oh well. I'll just manually get the songs from the thread and putting them on SC for the time being.

>>63699537
I'm halfway done it's too late for me to quit
>>
>>63699565
That would actually be great.
If you would put them in an SC album, we can use that as the link we can spread for now.
>>
https://soundcloud.com/mucollabarchive/sets/donalds-theory-this-dick-is-free-a-trump-tribute-album

Listenalong beginning very soon
>>
>>63699756
Note: I wasn't able to download any of the songs originally hosted on clyp
>>
>>63699817
just ad .mp3 to the end of the url and right click to save as...
>>
>>63699932
Oh. Thanks
>>
Added the missing tracks to the SC playlist
>>
Someone post this on /r/the_donald

On a side note I love how that reddit now has the same amount of subscribers as the Bernie reddit. It'd be the equivalent of /pol/ being half Bernie threads every day and praising him.
>>
What's everyone's favorite track so far?

Also, is that animal collective in the second track?
>>
>>63700441
yes
>>
Has this been posted anywhere but here yet ( I ask to a dead thread) ?
>>
>>63699266
Stay in your containment board.
>>>/pol/
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.