[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These are the only masterpieces made in this century.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: masterpieces.jpg (500 KB, 548x605) Image search: [Google]
masterpieces.jpg
500 KB, 548x605
Try to prove me wrong.
>>
yeah I'm a mudrone too
>>
could you include non-/mu/core or justify your inclusion of strictly /mu/core / sub-/mu/core albums

and also explain what you mean and why they're masterpieces

and also stop posting on this fucking board
>>
Those are not masterpieces
Those are memes
>>
Better
>>
>>63695699
>>63695694
You realize these are not /mu/-exclusive albums right? Those albums are praised in way more places than your shitty underage board. Never reply to my thread again unless you have a real argument.
>>
4chan turns music into memes. or maybe just you.
>>
>>63695672
lmao
>>
>>63695795
Nah, 4chan only discovers that some albums were memes all along.
>>
>>63695788
who the fuck cares whether they are praised by other people

why do *you* consider them to be masterpieces
>>
>>63695788
FAGGOT. your a troll now admit it
>>
>no lysf
>no donuts
>no is this it
sure, desu
>>
I mean, Illnoise is fuckimg awful to me
>>
>>63695788
Yeah, I'm a /mu/drone too
>>
>>63695672
WOW

ITS ALL BORING TRENDY COLLEGE TASTE
>>
>>63695788
you're right, they're scaruffi-exclusive albums

your reasoning for this chart seems to be:
>scaruffi likes this album
>I like this album
>anything else = not masterpiece

I only know this because I think this way but I keep it to myself and don't tell other people my taste is better than theirs when I really just lifted it from a 60 year old italian's website

the yo la tengo album came out in 97 btw
>>
you are the meme man the bad man
>>
ICHTHBA1 wasn't made this century.
>>
File: Front.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
Front.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1500
>no Hot Fuss
>>
>>63695672
Other people know these exist so they are bad. Obscurity is objectively the only thing that matters with musical taste.
>>
>>63695672
-Have One On Me
+Age Of Adz
-CD
+LR
also The Moon & Antarctica needs to be on there
>>
File: homepage_large.50233cbc.jpg (49 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.50233cbc.jpg
49 KB, 319x319
you forgot
>>
>>63695672
>Pitchfork loves them all except Mars Volta
:^)
>>
This thread is solid proof of why our new overlord needs to simply delete /mu/ and pretend it never existed. The pretentiousness is so fucking cringy. No one here likes music, it's all about having the coolest topsters chart and these are too well known to be on a kewl one.
>>
>>63696286
yeah there's nothing of value here
rym is only marginally more valuable because there's more music to look into there but the culture and the posturing is still very real
>>
>>63696286
/mu/ is bad because its really just so hard to talk about music. I came here a lot in 2012 but I stopped and I can see why now.

If you get a single friend irl that is into the same music as you this board become obsolete, but I guess that's true with a lot of boards here desu
>>
It would be more accurate if you removed the Archandroid and all of the indie rock.
>>
>>63695700
grow up
>>
File: Cover.jpg (272 KB, 1775x1775) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
272 KB, 1775x1775
>>
>>63695672
>arcade fire
>kanye
>m83

what idiot made this?
>>
>>63695775
Walk The Moon is legitimate good tier new wave revival.
>>
>>63696490
archandroid is the only great album there besides joanna newsom just stop posting
>>
>>63696040
came here to say this
>>
Is there anyone that actually unironically enjoys Joanna Newsom?
>>
>>63696972
People with great taste i'd imagine
>>
>>63696972
Ys is dope dude

>>63696789
Have you listened to DCRS&LG? M83 was pretty dope back then, although they make some lame-ass pop shit now.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.