[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are fucking waifutards allowed on this boards? Can we have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
Why are fucking waifutards allowed on this boards?
Can we have fucking medieval music and classical music thread instead of this pleb shit?
This is so fucking great album.
>>
File: Hildegard_von_Bingen.jpg (1 MB, 1354x1980) Image search: [Google]
Hildegard_von_Bingen.jpg
1 MB, 1354x1980
>>63688495
>implying you can't have a medieval music waifu
>implying you wouldn't "fuck" Hildegard von Bingen
>>
>>63688547
Man, why even medieval music waifu. I'd rather "fuck" Olga of Kiev.
But have waifu, but these fucking modern-pop waifutards are pure cancer.
>>
I'm pretty sure that nothing is relevant to anyone unless you can meme it , fap to it and /or sexualize it or both meme and masturbate.
At least these days that's how it is.
>>
>>63688616
There is not even fucking classical thread. /daily/ is just a poseur circle-jerk cause the music they like is fucking tryhard and fucking mistake.
>>
>>63688595
I'd rather fuck a bagel in Kiev if you know what I'm saying
>>
File: what are you sayin man.jpg (28 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
what are you sayin man.jpg
28 KB, 640x360
>>63688653
>>
>>63688683
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpGV2PkRJVY
>>
I don't want to start any fights or conflicts but you ever notice that people who like medieval music and classical music are fascists or nazi sympathizers?

Weird huh?
>>
>>63688749
I haven't, you're probably cherry picking desu
>>
File: me.png (17 KB, 480x400) Image search: [Google]
me.png
17 KB, 480x400
>>63688741
Oh, that track, sorry but I tend to listen to whole albums and forgot singular tracks.
>le rockist
>>63688749
idk, this is my political compass
/pol/tards mostly listen to top 40, or maybe some black metal
pretty much you may think something might be listened by fascists and nazis, but most of genres assiocieted with this views are too hard for them to even find (i.e. Martial Industrial).
>>
>>63688749
I like the nazi aesthetic but not the politics, what does this make me?
>>
>>63689039
A contrarian
>>
>>63689039
I don't blame you Nazi definitely had the best threads

You have good taste
>>
File: germanys_sculptor5b.jpg (51 KB, 402x600) Image search: [Google]
germanys_sculptor5b.jpg
51 KB, 402x600
>>63689039
well, they for sure knew how to make neo-classicism
also socrealism is pretty good
still better than modernism
>>
Come listen to classical with us

http://mutantradio.org/player

Should be classical for the next ~24 hours unless if something fucks up
>>
File: 1453080354218.jpg (441 KB, 783x1032) Image search: [Google]
1453080354218.jpg
441 KB, 783x1032
>>63688749

European Fascist here.

We like Western Art Music because it celebrates the grandeur of our people, emboldens the soul, and listening to it is a renunciation of modernity and all of its baseness and vice.
>>
>>63689926
show your political compass senpai.
>>
>>63688749

>I don't want to start any fights or conflicts but you ever notice that people who like medieval music and classical music are fascists or nazi sympathizers?

Hmmm, I think it has to do with the fact that a lot of facist/neo-nazis really like to boast with their politics since you'll see a lot of edgy teenager running around with that ideology, especially here in germany. It's a contrarian thing I guess.
>>
>>63691011

> 1930
> be germanfag
> notice increasing NSDAP activity
> "Hmmmm, It's a contrarian thing I guess"

Germany, whatever you do, please, not again. Just don't.
>>
>>63691011
>especially here in germany.

If you are not angry in Germany, you are either not of Germany or have been so thoroughly steeped in lies about your nation's past that you would be sheepish about protesting even a new mandatory castration policy, so long as it was argued for in universalist language.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.