[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Melt Banana Napalm Death Melvins concert tonight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: melvins-626x352.jpg (57 KB, 626x352) Image search: [Google]
melvins-626x352.jpg
57 KB, 626x352
Would I be an asshole for not going?
>>
it's deffo a must-see bill, even with that piece of shit melt banana band on it
at least chances are they go on first so you can skip em and get more boozed up at the bar
>>
What's up, Dallasbro.

I'm not gonna make it. Don't feel like making the drive. :/

Have fun though!
>>
>>63682893
I'm worried about Melt Banana. They're so divisive and I don't like their live videos, but I could see going and enjoying them.
>>
Anyone going to the Birmingham show on the 3rd?
>>
>>63682932
ayyyyyyy lmao I would rather not make the drive either but I dunno
>>
>>63682934
Melt Banana are fucking great live. I don't particularly like their studio stuff but i went to see them in a small venue a couple of years ago and had a blast
>>
>>63682961
I feel. I could make it if I really wanted to but I could also should be studying țbh. My rationale is that Melvins and Napalm record and tour constantly and I'll get another chance to see them sometime in the future (I don't really care about Melt Banana tho).
>>
>>63682873
Yes
Go
>>
Can't believe all the Melt Banana shit talking. I saw them the other night and they are incredible, probably one of the best guitarists ive ever seen live. I recommend getting up close during their set so you can watch Agata work his magic with those feet.
>>
>>63683159
Ok but their studio stuff is pretty not good by comparison, right? Is that agreeable? Melvins and Napalm Death are probably the two most important bands of their respective genre. One directly influenced the formation of Boris and Bark Psychosis wouldn't exist without the other.
>>
>>63683273
Name a more important noisepunk band than melt banana. Inb4 deaf grapes
>>
File: folder.jpg (205 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
205 KB, 600x600
>>63683346
>
>>
>>63683346
>>63683380
none of these bands are important to anyone except for /mu/ memers and fantano drones
no trend is a fucking nonentity of a band, they weren't even relevant at their peak
>>
File: folder.jpg (647 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
647 KB, 1000x1000
>>63683450
>I don't know how to contextualize music: the post
You realize that album was released in '84, right? You realize that bands like No Trend and Cheetah Chrome Motherfuckers played an important role in the proliferation of lo-fi noise punk style, RIGHT? You realize these guys were the first to do this kind of thing?
>>
>>63683346
Easy, Liars
>>
Anyone else here going to the Philly show on the 13th?
>>
>>63683497
as i said, no trend was a nonentity
flipper were relevant, big black were relevant, the birthday party were relevant, saccharine trust were relevant, sonic youth were relevant
no trend is a footnote for a reason
>>
>>63683705
...alright you're right. Fuck. I was drawing a blank on all those bands.
>>
>>63682938
I am
>>
>>63682873
Yes.
>>
>>63682893
>
>>63682934
I've seen Melt Banana befoer, they were pretty good, good energy and if you dont take it to seriously it was great fun
>>
Sounds like a progression of intensity which should be fun to see live.
>>
seeing them on Friday
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.