[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No bandcamp thread so I'll ask you guys straight up, is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1457968317357.png (114 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1457968317357.png
114 KB, 640x360
No bandcamp thread so I'll ask you guys straight up, is my music good? I want to make an album but I feel my music is too weird, should I go down a notch and do standard verse-chorus music or should I keep trying to make one of these atrocities made in long sad nights good? Like should I keep going in this direction?

https://tropinka.bandcamp.com/
>>
File: Akiyama.Mio.full.858319.jpg (475 KB, 2300x2300) Image search: [Google]
Akiyama.Mio.full.858319.jpg
475 KB, 2300x2300
>>
I like that Guitar instrumental thing, if it was more than just one guitar I think it would be cooler

What kind of music are you inspired by?
>>
>>63679826
Thank you, I'm planning to add bass to it, and none in particular just a bit of Here Comes The Indian comes to my mind. I want to do more vocal experimentation but my mic is too bad.
>>
What does Rautavaara have to do with this?
>>
>>63680094
In what way?
>>
>>63679610
never be afraid of your music being "too weird", there's no such thing, keep doing what you're doing
>>
>>63680337
Well I do want to work on it full time, and I don't think that I will ever sell like this.
>>
>>63680305
what does the score by Rautavaara (OPs pic) have to do with any of this?
>>
>>63680391
Do you have stuff other than noise experimentation stuff?
>>
>>63680391
Who cares about sales? Do what you want and play lots of live shows. You should be able to scrape by
>>
>>63679890
>I want to do more vocal experimentation but my mic is too bad.
that's called lo-fi friendo, just put it through some effects or pedals or some shit and you'll be good
>>
>>63680391
This mindset is awful. Personally I think you should make the music you enjoy making and not worry about sales. But then again, you could probably make significantly more if you conformed to what the masses want and make watered down garbage, but you probably wouldn't enjoy it as much.
>>
>>63680460
I believe senpai
>>63680411
First pic in gallery
>>63680429
A lot of written vocal music but I'm still trying to get it recorded, still, it's very experimental
>>63680429
Alright, Ill try and you guys are really supportive, I really just wanted a final slap in the face after failing constantly in my musical endeavours, but life's too short, ill try my best
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.