[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit /mu/. I wasn't expecting this album to be as bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: blurryface_album.jpg (108 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
blurryface_album.jpg
108 KB, 600x600
Holy shit /mu/. I wasn't expecting this album to be as bad as it was.

>lolol look at how innovative we are cuz we can make inferior copies of way more genres than anyone else on the top 40 charts also listen to my first world problems
>>
>>63675138
It literally gave me a headache halfway through. Not kidding.
>>
File: helloreddit3.jpg (45 KB, 599x655) Image search: [Google]
helloreddit3.jpg
45 KB, 599x655
>using the term "first world problems" unironically
>>
>>63675364
Tell me more about your first world problems
>>
>>63675138
The worst thing is how the fanbase thinks the lyrics are so incredibly deep and "poetry-based". And how they're cool for liking music that's "weird and unique" when it's just boring pop music with some obnoxious quirky rap thrown in here and there.

This shit is insultingly bad but the fanbase only makes it worse.
>>
>>63675447
My first world problem is that faggots like you won't go back to where you came from.
>>
>>63675507
>The worst thing is how the fanbase thinks the lyrics are so incredibly deep and "poetry-based". And how they're cool for liking music that's "weird and unique" when it's just boring pop music with some obnoxious quirky rap thrown in here and there.
Did you mean to post this in the /mu/core general?
>>
>>63675589
>>63675589
RT
>>
>>63675610
>RT
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>63675677
stfu kai
>>
I like the judge
>>
twenty one pilots fans are the actual definition of cringe. blurryface isn't too bad tho 7.5/10
>>
>>63675677
'retweet', as in he agrees
>>
>>63675138
Top 50 music may be at its worst point in fucking us history.

The rap level on these guys makes linkin park look like intelligent rap jesus christ
>>
>>63675905
Sounds like someone was born in le wrong generation. TOP are the future of music, please go listen to your straight white male guitar music.
>>
>>63675931
Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>63675966
please go listen to your straight white male guitar music.
>>
>>63675931
Pretty cheap b8 honestly
>>
The rap is fucking cringy, holy shit, whenever I hear it on the radio I picture an awkward white guy trying to act hood and shit
>>
>>63675905
>Top 50 music may be at its worst point in fucking us history.
are you kiiding me this isn't music justin beiber
>>
>>63676043
considering half the chart is taken up by beiber right now...
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 476x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 476x354
My friends think these guys are lyrical genius but say rap is trash and is non sense. To top it off they bought me tickets to there concert. I'm going to an hero
>>
>>63675979
>straight white male guitar music
the only music worth listening to
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.