[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this a good album?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 71syShsOSDL._SL1000_.jpg (232 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
71syShsOSDL._SL1000_.jpg
232 KB, 1000x1000
Is this a good album?
>>
It's ok. She sounds like Robert Smith
>>
I like the one track with Ariel Pink on it
>>
>>63675002
its alright

Soko's kinda crazy but not in a hot way
>>
>>63675002
I saw her open for Foster The People/Fitz and The Tantrums. She was pretty cool, nice and gloomy. The last song she played was a 90 second song called Nervous Breakdown where she just sang and played drums. Met her that night, super cool girl.
Haven't heard the record, though.
>>
>>63675002
I didn't know Sky Ferreira released another album
>>
yes, it is a good album
>>
Boring Cure pastiche
>>
L O V E T R A P
O
V
E
T
R
A
P
>>
she's dating Kristen Stewart lol
>>
>>63675272
i want to date her
>>
lol she's straightedge
what a fucking dork
>>
>>63675516
But she's literally smoking marijuana (aka weed) in her music video for Ocean of Tears!
>>
>>63675571
You can say she's the new Americana
>>
>>63675597
I think she french actually
>>
yeah it's good,
Imagine an album by The Cure but good and female fronted
>>
>>63675002
I enjoyed it. Not all the tracks were that good though, some felt a bit like filler, Lovetrap was great.
>>
It's pretty solid for what it is. Definitely a huge step up from her previous albums, and leaves a lot of room to take it somewhere even more interesting with her next album, preferably away from post-punk worship. But let's be honest, half the album is pretty forgettable, and I wouldn't have gave it a listen if it wasn't for Ariel being on it or that raspy French accent
>>
literally DUDE CURE LMAO
>>
>>63675002
It's pretty good.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.