[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you excited for the new Car Seat Headrest album? How do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
Are you excited for the new Car Seat Headrest album?

How do you feel about Vincent and Drunk Drivers?

What are your favorite CSH songs?
>>
File: LOLIMAVIRAL.jpg (303 KB, 956x450) Image search: [Google]
LOLIMAVIRAL.jpg
303 KB, 956x450
>>
I am excited. I know some people have the album already, and I want to find it. Both the singles are very good.

My favorites are maybe Boxing Day and Times to Die. Or Famous Prophets. I don't know.
>>
link pls bb
>>
I think Drunk Driver is better than Vincent. I have high hopes though.

Favorites: Bodys, Borrachoes
>>
Some podcast said that they could see people obsessing over this decades from now, like people do with ITAOTS. So, yeah, I'm hyped as hell. My faves are probably Beach Life-in-Death, Boxing Day, and Kimochi Warui. Oh, and I feel like I have to mention Gun Song.
>>
>tfw your mom messaged you one day and asked if you knew car seat headrest because "you look like him"
>tfw he came to my city last sunday and i was this close to buying tickets just to fuck with fans
>tfw was too depressed to go
>>
>>63674880
I saw that too. I'm pumped. I love Gun Song, and broken birds. Really the whole first half on NYM
>>
>>63674906
>tfw your mom messaged you one day and asked if you knew car seat headrest because "you look like him"
that's kind of sweet
>>
One of my favourite songs is definitely Twin Fantasy (Those Boys), what a fucking closing track.
>>
>>63675192
Famous Prophets is my jam, too. Those two are killer at the end there
>>
Does anyone have the link to Teens of Denial by chance? I saw people on band camp say they had it. But I can't find it.
>>
>>63675257
A small group of people got it off Bandcamp early, but there are no leaks as of yet.
>>
File: me+carseatheadrest.png (2 MB, 1208x956) Image search: [Google]
me+carseatheadrest.png
2 MB, 1208x956
>>63675147

she's not wrong.

how she even found out about car seat headrest is beyond me.

but you're right, my mum is the loveliest person.
>>
>>63675289
Holy shit, you do look pretty close.
>>
>>63675289
That is pretty solid. I wonder where she saw him.
>>
>>63675308

i haven't even listened to his music yet. should i just delve into twin fantasy?
>>
>>63675351
Yeah, I would do that. Then I would check out Teens of Style, and go from there.
>>
>>63675289

NPR
>>
>>63675351
>>63675392
Yeah, also check out How To Leave Town. It's pretty underrated from what I've see but it has some really great longer songs.
>>
>>63675392

thanks friend.

i vaguely want to learn to sing this music to play the copycat act even moreso but our voices are sorta different.
>>
>>63675285
Maybe one of them is here right now...
>>
>>63675418
there was a thread last night where 2 guys had it but were sticking to their guns
its fair tbqh, if i had the album it would just be plain disrespectful to leak it simply because the label fucked up
>>
>>63675415
No problem. That's cool, I played a few of those songs with an old band a few years ago. We were awful.
>>
>>63675438
Yeah that is cool of them. I want to find it because I'm impatient, but to leak it would not be super cool.
>>
>>63675445

this thread feels full of good vibes. thanks for being pleasant humans, anons.

i rarely come back to /mu/ anymore, because threads aren't this nice.
>>
>>63675475
Hey no problem. Thank you too.
I haven't been on here in a long time. And I came to the thread partially hoping to find a link, but now I'm glad that people have started talking
>>
File: wavepool.jpg (61 KB, 800x622) Image search: [Google]
wavepool.jpg
61 KB, 800x622
>27 / 2 / 7 / 4
Something's not right here, Will.
>>
>>63675558

back in /mu/'s 2011-2012 tripfriend phase i was well-known, and was there through a lot of milestone stuff. i can't stand the place anymore because i want to be happy and positive about music. generally you'll just be pulled down by the negativity and obsessive need to shit on subjectivity and preference. it's gone from fun, ironic shitposting to actual malicious discussion over the years.

i don't know where else to go, though, and i like places like /co/ and /tg/ for other interests, so i sometimes drift over.

i'd warn against coming here to actually be happy, and advise mostly just to use this place as an outlet to gawk when big events happen.
>>
>>63675651

sorry, misread "in a long time" for "for a long time"

i'm outta here, i'm just shitting up the thread now.
>>
thought the single version of Vincent was kinda boring but I really dig the album version. Drunk Drivers is aight, didn't blow my mind or anything though. Lookin forward to to the album tho.
>>
>>63675711
Nah you're good. I haven't been here at all in probably a year. I would be here every day back in like 2012. When there were nightly guess the pitchfork ratings (I have no idea if that still happens), I thought those were hilarious. I even had a few spot on guesses, Spiritualized and Big KRIT I think
>>
>>63675811

Do you remember any weekly Sunday night threads with this image?
>>
>>63675860
I do remember those. And the frequent comfy threads. Those may have been more recent though.
>>
>>63675891

Hoorah! You remember!
>>
this is either fucking shitty viral spam or some shitty hipster baiting shitpost
>>
>>63675996
Thank you for your input
>>
>>63675996
you dont like the nightly CSH threads my man?
>>
>>63675996

my friend, car seat headrest has seen spotty discussion for years. if the cover to twin fantasy isn't familiar to you by now, you honestly must be new to /mu/. teens of style got an 8.1 from pitchfork, the music publication you should ever so be enamoured with. isn't that right, dear?
>>
>>63676054
It's pretty much sub-/mu/ core at this point.
>>
>>63676100

i'd rank it tier three, maybe tier two point five. it's not meta-dominant but it sees some fringe success.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.