[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it worth listening?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3
File: e29be849297507b2449c[1].jpg (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
e29be849297507b2449c[1].jpg
31 KB, 500x500
Is it worth listening?
>>
>>63673055
Why would it be?
>>
i thought it was ok
>>
It's good, just a bit short
>>
>>63673069
Slime Season 1 and 2 were both good
>>
only if you like everything he's put out since barter 6
>>
>>63673055
Best Thugger since B6
>>
YES. OF COURSE.
>>
yeh da ass fat apple bottom pleeee [ ]
i neeba depp throat baby swallow me :^([ ])
>>
SHE SUCC ON DAT DICK ON DA PLANE N I JUST CALLED HER AIRHEAD (woo)
>>
>>63673055
just that one really good song, which you can just favorite on soundcloud or some shit anyways. dont really need the whole mixtape
>>
i have always hated young thug. that being said this album made me a fan, every track except tattoo is amazing to me.
>>
>>63673055
only the first 5 tracks.
>>
>>63673550
I WANNA FUCK HER BUT SHE PLAYS MORE GAMES THAN THE NBA.
>>
>>63673055
minus with that it's mediocore, hoping hitunes will be more of a 1017 thug and ss1 revival, anything after ss2 has been meh minus hercules
>>
>>63675287
He's gonna blow everything out of the water. Coldest features, best beats, unreal flows with one-liners that stab you and hooks that make you go crazy. #1 on the charts, shit's gonna be crazy. You watch, it'll be like lil wayne in his prime.
>>
>>63675884
cant really tell him apart from generic lil wayne shit already senpai :^)
>>
>>63673055
really good if you like young thug
>>
>>63676352
are you actually retarded or just deaf
>>
File: Thugger Thugger.png (2 MB, 1098x1100) Image search: [Google]
Thugger Thugger.png
2 MB, 1098x1100
DRIP
>>
If it sounds anything remotely like this, then yes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-eVgV4PzX8
If not...well then dismiss it as highly gay and look back to see the future
>>
>>63677382
>stolen beatz and stolen flows
wow thats so good
>>
>she a girl like anna nicole
>xcept she alive like J Cole

WHOA
>>
>>63673055
Listen to the first track and go back to slime season 1
>>
dl link?
>>
>>63673055
nah
>>
with them is litealy one of his best songs ever
>>
not nearly as good as barter 6. still hoping he is keeping all the good tracks for hitunes.
>>
>>63673055
Who cares what Fantano said, this album is fierce imo. Make your own opinion of it.
>>
i love when he does super melodic tracks like raw, check, pacifier. those are amazing tracks. if he gets a good balance of melodic tracks like those, and straight up bangers like hercules or with that on his album its gonna be a masterpiece. these mixtapes are always missing something for me.
>>
yes you should listen to it op
>>
Memo is fucking hot, dude
>>
>>63680405
>Who cares what Fantano said
you're the only person ITT to mention him so you've really answered your own question here senpai
>>
>>63673055
Yes, It might be difficult to get into if it's your first time listening to Young Thug. But this is definitely one of his better releases in a while.
>>
>>63680421
dont forget "she notice me" and "hey, i"
>>
HYTUNES WILL BE RAOTY:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFZ3Ciu8lIg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9zgogzMa9I
>>
If you like thugger, yes. If you have never listened to him start with Barter 6 or Slime Season 2.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.