[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Centepede Hz is the _____ Animal Collective album.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: Centipede_Hz_album_cover.jpg (978 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Centipede_Hz_album_cover.jpg
978 KB, 1000x1000
Centepede Hz is the _____ Animal Collective album.
>>
third best
>>
Ninth studio
>>
Second most recent
>>
obvious worst
>>
>>63666793
third worst
>>
defining
>>
least important
>>
only good
>>
>>63666808
lmao fucking pleb
>>
>>63666793
Second worst
>>
Objectively best
>>
Penis
>>
>>63666793
pictured
>>
pablo honey of
>>
QUADS NOW
>>
best starting point to the wide array of music created by Animal Collective. While it feels impersonal to those who are already fans of the band, it contains several good and catchy yet wacky pop songs that give you a good idea what the band is all about, without the offputting intimacy of the songs off of MPP. If you are looking to get into this band, I would recommend this
>>
>>63667463
/thread
>>
>>63668886
So close
>>
burrito
>>
>>63666897
winrar
>>
Best!!!shift!!eleven
>>
File: animal-collective-young1.jpg (22 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
animal-collective-young1.jpg
22 KB, 500x375
"underrated that gets mistaken for contrarian"
>>
>>63666793
worst
>>
Unhappiest point in Avey's life
>>
Centepede Hz
>>
Second worst. I'm actually amazed they made an album worse than this to be honest. It's like we hit a wall with Painting With. That album is the sound of them giving up. At least on Centipede Hz they sounded somewhat engaged in what they were doing even if they weren't capable of actually good songwriting for some reason. Even the best song, New Town Burnout, is weakly arranged and just goes around in circles with no progression. Anyone who honestly thinks this is among their best albums has no understanding of quality songwriting. And I haven't even gotten into how ugly and repulsive the sonic attack is throughout this entire record. When you say this is one of their best albums, it doesn't make you look cool, it just makes you look like an idiot.
>>
>>63669443
*long drawn out fart noise*
>>
>>63669443
Centepede Hz is the Second worst. I'm actually amazed they made an album worse than this to be honest. It's like we hit a wall with Painting With. That album is the sound of them giving up. At least on Centipede Hz they sounded somewhat engaged in what they were doing even if they weren't capable of actually good songwriting for some reason. Even the best song, New Town Burnout, is weakly arranged and just goes around in circles with no progression. Anyone who honestly thinks this is among their best albums has no understanding of quality songwriting. And I haven't even gotten into how ugly and repulsive the sonic attack is throughout this entire record. When you say this is one of their best albums, it doesn't make you look cool, it just makes you look like an idiot. Animal Collective album.
>>
>>63666793
busiest
>>
>>63669443
Whoa don't cut yourself on the edges haha!!
>>
>>63666793
most centipede
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.