[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need to know music made by bad people. Every type of them.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
File: BsllyHRCAAAdM5X.jpg (45 KB, 600x359) Image search: [Google]
BsllyHRCAAAdM5X.jpg
45 KB, 600x359
I need to know music made by bad people. Every type of them.
>>
no one knows? what a shit
>>
>>63665010
Kanye West
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpx4ODP35VQ

>inb4 Varg
>>
Listen to Lostprophets, Gary Glitter, R. Kelly (ESPECIALLY Aaliyah's album "Age Ain't Nothing But a Number" - R. Kelly produced the album when he was about 26 and she was about 14.)
Charles Manson, Anonymous already has that covered in this thread I think.
>>
>>63665136
well, there you have it OP
>>
>>63665010
Peste Noire are supposedly white supremacists
>>
Charles Manson
>>
Mark Ronson killed Amy Winehouse
Chuck Berry
Charles Manson
Death Grips
>>
File: drunks with guns.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
drunks with guns.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>Frontman Mike (Myk) Doskocil is the subject of many amusing anecdotes told by the good people of St. Louis, MO. One story involves him hurling a hot, gooey bean-and-cheese-filled burrito at some art-guitar clown who was performing at a local club. In another, Doskocil and his girlfriend move into public housing as superintendents and sell drugs to its low-income residents. The all-time best, though, is that Mike once told everyone he knew that he had AIDS (he didn't) just so they'd leave him the fuck alone.
>>
>>63665317
They're not, Famine is just edgy as fuck and likes to piss off antifa types
>>
>>63665376
>Mark Ronson killed Amy Winehouse
Wtf desu senpai
>Chuck Berry
Top wew, I forgot about that toilets with video cameras incident..
>>
>>63665010
The Cramps - Bad Music for Bad People
>>
>>63665317
no, just nationalists (nothing wrong with that)
>>
GG Allin
>>
File: stick men with ray guns.jpg (638 KB, 1970x1357) Image search: [Google]
stick men with ray guns.jpg
638 KB, 1970x1357
>Stick Men With Ray Guns was in many ways performance art, gleefully exploring violence and irrationality. Their sets were openly hostile or combative with the audience. They were completely unconcerned about what people thought of them. They often played unusual or intentionally irritating audio tapes prior to going on stage and sometimes experimented with annoying lighting effects if they had access to the lighting in a club. This seemingly self destructive behavior was exaggerated whenever they played off their home turf of Dallas, often choosing to open sets out of town with songs they had never practiced.

>Before the band started in 1981, Bobby Soxx was notorious for starting fights frequently, urinating on other groups during their shows, and inserting microphones into his anus before leaving the set.

>After spending time in prison and a mental hospital, Bobby Soxx died of liver failure due to acute alcoholism on October 23, 2000.
>>
Lost Prophets anyone?
>>
You guys are wasting your time. OP just wants a link to the Edgy Kid Starter Pack.
>>
>>63665010
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLd6h5td8G4

The lead singer tried to hire someone to kill his gf.
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 608x685) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 608x685
He always seemed like such a sweet guy too.
>>
Swans
>>
>>63666386
whatd he do
>>
>>63666491
he smiled in your face
all the time, theywanna take your place
he's a backstabber.
>>
>>63666511
T-Boz plee-boz.
>>
>>63666491
Confirmed racist.
>>
>>63666491
it's a meme that he's racist asshole
he's actually a nice guy
>>
>>63666538
>>63666491
>>63666386
Enough is enough
>>
>>63666491
it's a meme you dip
>>
>>63666560
was going 2 say this
>>
OP here, thanks for the recs. I listened everything.
>>
Sonic Youth
>>
>>63665010

How is Gero 30 a bad person? He was a weird gay guy, but he wasn't a weird gay guy who did anything other than be a massive degenerate.
>>
>>63667002
why
>>
File: takashi.jpg (15 KB, 236x298) Image search: [Google]
takashi.jpg
15 KB, 236x298
Les Rallizes Denudes had strong ties to the Japanese Red Army (if you didn't know, they were commies who wanted to overthrow the Japanese government and actively participated in terrorism). Their first bassist, in fact, hijacked a flight and diverted it to North Korea. Their guitarist, Takashi Mizutani, was offered a part in the takeover but turned them down.

After that happened, he dropped off the face of the Earth because he was afraid of being made disappear for his communist ties. He only appeared in public for shows, which were always organized in secret. He finally vanished completely in 1996 after his paranoia hit its peak.
>>
File: isaac-portlandia.jpg (62 KB, 620x390) Image search: [Google]
isaac-portlandia.jpg
62 KB, 620x390
Confirmed rapist.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.