[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you react when your favorite album by an artist is regarded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: mbdtf.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
mbdtf.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
How do you react when your favorite album by an artist is regarded by that artist as one of his/her worst works?

pic related
>>
What are you talking about? Kanye always says MBDTF is his masterpiece.
>>
>>63663232
he said its not even in his top 3 albums as recent as like 2 weeks ago
>>
>>63663549
where?
>>
>caring what other people think of your favorite album
>>
>>63663961
google it
>>
He definitely said that MBDTF is his perfect masterpiece. After the well rounded album he could start with the avant-garde stuff.
>>
>>63664871
i've tried googling this and all i'm getting are shitty fan "best kanye albums" articles from like CoS and p4k

just send a link senpai
>>
>>63664871
>Google it
Google what? What metric are you measuring this by? Mbdtf is pretty much the only kanye album to consistently get jerked off by nearly everyone. So either you judge an artist's top albums by their Google search rankings as you seem to have implied earlier or you're just an oblivious fucking retard.
>>
I tend to disagree and leave it at that. Just like I did with PF and wish you were here.
>>
>>63666995
Or rather, they think it is their best and I thinks it's just kind of meh.
>>
Kanye's said that 808s and Yeezus are better albums than MBDTF
>>
Neil Young hates On The Beach, which is my favourite out of all of his albums.
Only shows to me how much of a jackass he's become.
>>
>>63667285
weird how he can be so wrong about his own music
>>
>>63663207
>>63663232
>>63664871
>>63667285
>>63667798
OP has not provided one fucking link for this, it's bullshit. Kanye never said MBDTF isn't 'good' or isn't one of his 'best.' This is a troll. Fuck off.
>>
>>63663207
I loved 808s. Who else?
>>
>>63667930
tripfag
>>
I did see someone link a like 2 hour long interview with Kanye or something a few weeks back and in the middle of it he said that he thought 808's and Yeezus were much better than MBDTF, and that he treated MBDTF as something of an apology record or some other. I forget the details and I don't remember the vid but it's on Youtube somewhere.
>>
>>63667930
*raises hand*
>>
File: 40-1.png (250 KB, 479x254) Image search: [Google]
40-1.png
250 KB, 479x254
What do you think it's like for Kanyefags?
Living in a constant state of Damage Control?
>>
>>63669062
so basically it didn't happen
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.