[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good songs to DAB to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: DAB.jpg (64 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
DAB.jpg
64 KB, 960x720
GO!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RviOwY0OKyE
>>
kys
>>
If you dab, you need to kill yourself.
>>
>>63658555
Thanks bro. I admire El Chapo a lot as a person and now i get to dab to his song. Very coo,

Nice trips btw

>>63658571
Everyboy dabs nowadays. Should get your house more often
>>
>>63658571
i'm sure they'll do of an overdose soon enough.

shit is like the herion of pot
>>
>>63658588
>>everyone dabs, so i need to hop on the bandwagon and do it too

Please kill yourself. Dabbing is cancerous and you very likely look like a degenerate even attempting to do it. I'm not going to do it because "everybody else does". That has to be the most ridiculously stupid mindset anyone can have about a trend, although unfortunately that's what accelerates a trend.
>>
>>63658635
you come across as extremely boring and also stupid
>>
>>63658635
Bro i agree that mindset is the wrong one when talking about potential life threatning situations but if you are out partying and everybody is dancing (or dabbing) if you dont do it you'll be considered the strange guy and wont be able to build relationships

It's all about fitting in, nothing more than that even tho i consider dabbing a cool dance
>>
>>63658670
Because not dabbing makes me boring, yes. Stupid is taking part in this ridiculously awful trend just because everyone else is. I'm sure you can accurately decipher my personality traits through a couple of sentences I type on a screen. Brilliant.
>>
>>63658690
I suppose you're right, although actually thinking it's anything more than an autistic dance for clubs/parties is pretty moronic.
>>
>>63658712
It's stupid to you. If it's stupid to you does that mean that it has to be stupid to everybody else? Why are you right and everybody else is wrong? Get off your own head, you aint more than anyone just because you dont dab.

Promise me that you'll give it a try soon
>>
>>63658588
>Everyboy dabs nowadays. Should get your house more often

im so glad im not an american youth
>>
>>63658986
Im not American.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.