[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MC Ride sounds like me when I was 13
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3
File: cringe.png (356 KB, 1014x622) Image search: [Google]
cringe.png
356 KB, 1014x622
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kWdpEnJfxI&t=1m4s

>I am not that fascinated by human achievements
>Internal struggle, internal... shit like that
>I am not into really... surface reality that much

How can one listen to this guy and take him seriously
>>
because i'm the same way, even hate having trying to explain myself, always comes out wrong.
>>
he's obviously hiding is powerlevel from the interviewer not even memeing, it's like when a cute girl asks about your music taste
>>
>>63655764
THE mc 2 4 14ride has a fucking HUGE forehead
>>
MC Ride is a fictional character, you retard.
>>
>>63655793
Well he did a pretty poor job trying to hide his pretentiousnes
>>
>>63655826
sometimes people sound pretentious when they have a hard time explaining themselves see
>>
>>63655764
Nobody take 13 yr olds seriously
>>
>>63655839
Maybe
>>
>>63655764
To be fair, I think there's a difference between coming to those conclusions later on in life than coming to those conclusions when you're only 13 years old.
>>
There's a difference between a 30 year old man and a 13 year old pre-pubescent boy.
>>
I don't listen to their music but I get him. I usually stay quiet too because if someone started asking me personal questions I'd probably start rambling and come off unintentionally as an arrogant pretentious asshole.
>>
>>63655939
same senpai
>>
>>63655921
Mate I already hit puberty long before 13, I was an early bloomer
>>
>>63655764
so youre a conformist who has settled with a mediocre life like 99% of the population then? congrats OP!
>>
of course i like jimi hendrix
of course

what did he mean by this
>>
>>63655960
their both blaque MC Ride is rasist
>>
>>63655955
I am actually pretty intelligent mate, I even read war and peace
>>
He does seem to gloat about being dissociated
>>
>>63655950
DUDE MY DICK IS HUGE
>>
>>63655814
theres no characters in dea DG you tard
>>
This interview is probably the worst thing Ride could of done for his image. Completely shattered the interpretation l had of him based on DG's work.
>>
>>63655764
>sounds like me when I was 13
You sound just as self important and pretentious as him you loser
>>
yeah. but why should i take you seriously also?
>>
>>63655764
Probably the most pretentious interview ever, very cringe
>>
>>63657062
>This interview is probably the worst thing Ride could of done for his image. Completely shattered the interpretation l had of him based on DG's work.
Why?
>>
>>63655764
I don't get what's cringeworthy or pretentious about this interview, what am I missing?
>>
>>63655764
There's almost no doubt he's suffering from BPD and/or schizoaffective disorder.
>>
>>63659586
>slow...broken...sentences
check
>"um..." x70
check
>extreme introversion/shyness
check
>paranoia/lack of trust in people
check
>bleak lyrical subject matter
check
>recklessness
CHECKCHECKCHECK
>disinterest in 'reality'
check
>lack of self-importance
check
>lack of hygiene
never met him, can't really tell
>seems to either be way optimistic or super depressed; there is no neutral
that's kinda the point of dg, so check

welp, it's settled.
>>
>>63655764
He really embodies his fan base then
>>
>>63660190
>>
>>63660257
By being a edgy 2deep4u faggot? I agree.
>>
what is that song that plays at 4:20
>>
>How can one listen to this guy and take him seriously
because he and his group make good music. get over it.
>>
>>63655814
Name to me once in DG history where MC Ride is called that by the band itself. MC Ride doesn't fucking exist.
>>
>>63655839
bang on
>>
>>63660431
>>63660431
>>63660431
pls help
>>
>>63660814
Lil Boy, from No Love Deep Web
>>
i like jimi hendrix..the list goes on..
>>
>>63655764
So this is Death Grips? Gonna go down as another "alright, this sounds good" *guy starts rapping shittily* "Alright, I'm done" band.
>>
people from California (and that whole area (i dont know how to describe it im not american)) sound disgusting imo, really high and whiny voices
>>
>>63660936
Rap isn't exactly what makes them attractive. Government Plates is pretty much just electronic music, and Fashion Week doesn't even have vocals.
>>
>>63655764

Someday you'll understand that your thirteen year old self's philosophy had a large grain of personal truth. When you're old, you'll learn to appreciate your younger self rather than hate him.
>>
>>63655814
(not true by the way)
>>
I wouldn't have guessed that his speaking voice would sound like that. I'd have expected it to be more gruff
>>
>>63655764
but i totally get him, even tho some of it came out a bit wrong.
there is difference between being a teenager and wanting to be edgy and being 30 and not being interested in "famous people" like a fucking shitload of people do, like we are doing right now actually.

It sounded a bit like he wanted to be edgy but if the question was "WHAT ARE YOUR INFLUENCES? ", he just tried to explain why the answer is none..
>>
I don't think he's being pretentious, I think he's being awkward. Like he just said he's more of an internal person so he probably has a harder time putting his thoughts into words
>>
>>63660936
*tips*
>>
They're literally called Death Grips. They use a pink floyd sample in their hit song. Of course he's a boy.
>>
mc ride is a little kid
a cute small child
he pees in his bed and shits his pants
>>
>>63661213
When you close your eyes he sounds like Jesse Pinkman.
>>
So, MC Ride is like a character he plays, right? It's just a persona?
>>
>>63661726
no
>>
>>63657062
I feel the opposite
The interview provides a counterweight, it let's you know that there's a layer behind the surface of what he's about and what he's saying, otherwise I'd just assume he's some angry homeless guy
>>
>>63657062
but death grips isnt supposed to be a crazy unreal act
mc ride is no persona
their music show their true feelings and emotions so he doesnt have to hide anything
>>
>>63661841
>angry homeless guy
Why did that make me laugh so much
>>
This is why Stefan is so shy, because everyone makes fun of him.
>>
>>63660932
Of course..of course.
>>
File: 1256142283077.jpg (76 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1256142283077.jpg
76 KB, 400x300
>>63661342
death tips *
Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.