[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
would you rather cheese dip or robert fripp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1
File: chipotle-cheese-dip-4.jpg (87 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
chipotle-cheese-dip-4.jpg
87 KB, 600x600
would you rather cheese dip or robert fripp
>>
>>63649641
samefag vote for cheese dip just because it's better and more fulfilling
>>
>>63649641
cheese dip for sure
>>
cheese gives me acne :(
>>
Eggs and grits lickety split
>>
i'll take q-tip rip btw
>>
>>63649641
This is by far the worst post I've ever seen on this board
>>
tough call, gonna have to go cheese dip because while they're both good, cheese dip has never let me down
>>
>>63649686
you'd still rather cheese dip though right
>>
>>63649641
This is by far the best post I've ever seen on this board
>>
>>63649641
whats the difference
>>
>>63649641
This is by far the cheesiest post I've ever seen on this board
>>
>>63649739
not OP but if it was cheese dip + acne vs Robert Fripp I'd have to give it to my boy Fripp
>>
To eat or to listen to?
>>
>>63649769
lmao you little fucking faggot
>>
>>63649776
yes

Fripp: okay to listen to not to eat
dip: also okay to listen to and good to eat
>>
>>63649831

>Not being a cannibal

Fucking plebs.
>>
>>63649641
Bazooper
>>
>>63649752
ones a nice food the other is a cool dude
>>
>>63649974
one's an appetizer the other plays guitar
>>
>>63649743
After that unty thread, fuck yeah it is.
>>
>>63649831
see it's faggots like you that are ruining this board

I bet you've never even tried to eat Robert Fripp yet you're going to comment on it like you know what you're talking about. Don't ever post on my board again.
>>
Fun Robert Fripp fact I learned the other day. His wife is in the movie Aaaaaaaah! and he did the music.
>>
cheese dip and eno
>>
>>63650869
hey its me robert fripp. youre a gay nigger dont you ever talk about my wife again.
>>
>>63650893
hello robert. i like your music.
>>
>>63650893
But...fun facts..
>>
>>63650923
i said can it, pussy. im gonna go cross pick the main guitar part from fracture while i rail toyah's hot steamy puss
>>
>>63650920
hello anonymous poster, i like you. want to join me and my wife this evening? every night we anal each other while screaming king crimson lyrics in each others ears
>>
>>63650989
I'm throwing away my copy of windows vista now.
>>
>>63651018
yes. that would be good.
>>
>>63651035
you havent stolen any of my music right
>>
>>63651081
not gonna answer that one, or anything concerning photographing you.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.