[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"I Am a God"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: img738120-3_EO1CLwm.jpg (187 KB, 550x780) Image search: [Google]
img738120-3_EO1CLwm.jpg
187 KB, 550x780
Someone explain to me, in what way is Kanye West, figuratively speaking, NOT a god
>>
>>63646065

God wouldn't want fingers in his bumhole
>>
>>63646125
How would you know that?
>>
>>63646177

i just talked to jesus
>>
>>63646065
In what way would he be? burden of proof m8
>>
>>63646065
do you get paid to shitpost that nigger on a daily basis?
>>
>>63646365
He said what up Yeezus
>>
>>63646496
I said shit im chilling
>>
>>63646394
He's on a higher plane. See how people would think he's a hypocrite for living like a king while preaching sensitivity for people selling drugs to get by, but that's because he's transcended the contradictions. Do you attempt personal success for your own happiness, or do you do it for the betterment of our society as a whole? Well, I don't have that answer, but Kanye does.
>>
>>63646394
The way the world waits by idly sits by until he opens his mouth, at which point people blindly follow or choose to mock as a method of a "freethinking" attitude.

The way the world is holding its breath for him to leave the house just to capture him digitally.

Literally everything this man does is news, people eat up kanye in the same way people eat up god.
>>
>>63646596
>>63646654
what

man i haven't even heard anything outside yeezus and I go on /mu/ where they sell it all the time. the vast majority of the world's population has never heard of him
>>
>>63646553
tryna stack these millions
>>
Decicion to become one. Could.
>>
He is not omnipresent
He is not omnipotent
He is certainly not benevolent
>>
>>63646065
He is not omniscient, omnipotent, or omnipresent. He's a fairly stupid, untalented man whose appeal is limited to high schoolers and potheads.

Explain to me in what way he is a God.
>>
File: YEAH.png (345 KB, 782x662) Image search: [Google]
YEAH.png
345 KB, 782x662
>>63646654
>>
>>63646596

>he's on a higher plane

>i am a proud non-reader of books

ok lol
>>
>>63646859
So kanye west isn't as quite a household name like the big G O D

How long has the idea of god been on the earth?
How long has Kanye West been on the earth?

Regardless I still believe he is treated as if he is some sort of deity.
>>
>>63646931
>>63647014
>these are requirements for being a god
It's like you don't even know norse, greek, or egyptian mythology
>>
>>63647428
Kanye is Christian
>>
>>63647458
That he is, so I guess this would be implying a simmilar god to a Christian god. Fair enough then, ignore me
>>
go away reddit
>>
>Eminem states that he is (or feels like) a rap God
>nobody questions it
>Kanye states that he is a God
>everyone freaks out
Hmm....
>>
>>63647837
because eminem's statement of being a god of technical profinceny in rapping is not only contrived but its not even catchy
>>
hes not a god, but he does have an insanely large presence in todays media. hate all you want but we're fucking talking about him right now. he makes a huge impact on whatever he does, which in a way, is a god-like presence
>>63647837
truuuu
>>
>>63647837
>Eminem, a talented rapper, makes a reference to his god-like skill
>nobody questions it
>Kanye, an untalented rapper, claims he is an actual deity in a song that demonstrates he has no technical skill to speak of
>everybody calls him a retard
What's your problem, exactly?
>>
>>63648111
eminem is shite m8
>>
>>63647106
>I read books
>and that puts me on a higher plane

ok lol
>>
>>63647837
No one even listens to some scrawny white boy, he didn't shoot up the school and all is right. When powerful man speaks though you usually react in some way.
Btw I'm not a cuck.
>>
>>63648111
claiming to be a god and claiming to be a rap god are two very different statements and you know it, stop b8ing
>>
>>63648169
>I'm not a cuck
obviously a cuck
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.