[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trying to remember a band and their song
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_mxcrgdbTCK1st2unoo2_500.png (139 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mxcrgdbTCK1st2unoo2_500.png
139 KB, 500x279
I just remembered a rock song from a band fully (I believe) comprised of black guys. I remember electric guitar, but not the heavy kind. I think the music video involved gang fighting, but the non-serious kind (acting like they were gonna stab with knives but they keep dodging, etc.).

Can anyone help point me in the right direction? I believe the song was from at least this century, if not the last ten years.

(Pictured: me right now)
>>
>>63629464
jimi hendrix?
>>
>>63629570
Not really this century.
>>
>>63629464
Living Color?
>>
>>63629464
Beat It by Michael Jackson
Geez /mu/ is more retarded than I thought

Unless this is some sick maymay I am unaware of
>>
>>63629625
Nah, though that was what got me interested in the band I'm thinking about. That they had that in common with Living Colour.
>>
>>63629653
Michael Jackson isn't a band.
>>
idk but the only band i can think of that hasn't been posted would be Kings X, but only the lead singer/bassist is black
>>
>>63629694
Unfortunately, it's not that. I remember that all of them were black.
>>
I'm really trying to rack my brain to think of them. I think the front two were guitarists, and they were trying to evoke the 70s'.
>>
>>63629464
Yoru Tano fucking sucks.
>>
>>63630314
Alright
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.