[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this picture make you feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Deal With It.jpg (572 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Deal With It.jpg
572 KB, 1280x720
How does this picture make you feel?
>>
>>63625548
It was all okay until the bottom half
>>
forget each others name FORGET EACH OTHERS NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME
AND JUST WALK AWAYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>63625548
I never thought I'd see Darkthrone and Mayhem next to fucking Chiodos, A Skylit Drive and Pierce The Veil.
>>
>>63625548
Jealous. I'd love to have the unholy trinity on vinyl, and that Mayhem album is great as well.

From the bottom row I've only listened to that Pierce the Veil album, which is surprisingly good. Their other albums are pretty shitty but the debut is worth a listen imo.
>>
ILL STOP STABBAAAAAAAING
WHEN YOU STOOOOOOOOOP SCREAMIIIIIIIIIIIING

fuck i miss middle school
>>
>>63625737
>other albums are pretty shitty but the debut is worth a listen
Singer is fucking annoying, but it's not bad desu
>>
>>63625548
All eight albums are bad.
>>
Looks like the collection of my friend in high school who stole my black metal taste and then turned into a scene kid a year later.
>>
>>63625548
I'd hardly consider Darkthrone better in quality than the albums in the bottom row. I like Death though.
>>
>>63625548
ii like chiodos
>>
File: vicfuentes.jpg (578 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
vicfuentes.jpg
578 KB, 1280x853
>>63625768
Some songs are okay. The vocals on Selfish Machines were pretty annoying, but they were better on the newest one. For some reason I was really into them for like a month.

Vic is pretty cute though.
>>
>>63625809
>I'd hardly consider Darkthrone better in quality than the albums in the bottom row
Their first four albums are pretty good.
>>
>>63625548
that underoath and a skylit drive albums were my jam back in like 9th grade. Good memories t.bh
>>
>>63626026
They're still good desu
>>
>>63625548
i see no problems
>>
>>63626043
they really are. I stopped listening to metal years ago but i can always go back and listen to the stuff i used to like and still enjoy it. Knights of the Round was a beast song
>>
>>63626089
Pursue Lets Wisdom Ride The Wind was always my favorite.

>AND I'M WAAAAAAITNG FOR TOMORROWWWWW WHEN WE BOTH GO HOOOOOOOME
>>
>>63625900
I like a lot of black metal, but bands like Darkthrone, Mayhem, Immortal etc. are very bland to me.
>>
>>63625737
You should listen to the bands the Fuentes brothers were in before Pierce the Veil
>>
>>63625548
Everything except the bottom half is ok
>>
i'd love that underoath and chiodos album for nostalgic purposes.
>>
File: underoath079_34457.jpg (46 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
underoath079_34457.jpg
46 KB, 640x426
>>63625548

>listening to literally anything from Underoath after The Changing of Times

lmao
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.