[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Phish is a band that is not the worst band in the world.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: phish-logo-black.jpg (13 KB, 414x264) Image search: [Google]
phish-logo-black.jpg
13 KB, 414x264
Phish is a band that is not the worst band in the world.
>>
2nd worst after Swans
>>
They do have the worst fans in the world
>>
File: wook17.jpg (28 KB, 428x285) Image search: [Google]
wook17.jpg
28 KB, 428x285
>every phish fan
>>
>>63625223
>he says on /fansofdeathgrips/
>>
Please direct your attention to the Analyze Phish podcast, where one Harris Wittels will tour you through the cosmos (which he's sorry about) and attempt to get you to like Phish. It's a great show.
>>
A Picture of Nectar is good
>>
peep this crunchy lick brah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAcuJFaEGhg
>>
>>63625258
You know Harris died, right?
>>
>>63625258
Is he doing it from the grave?
>>
>>63625327
>>63625340

Did you guys know that audio recordings of people live on even after they die?

trippy shit, right?
>>
>>63625353
>will tour
>it's a great show
That implies it's an ongoing entity you fucking retard
>>
>>63625408

It's uncharted waters for people who've never listened to it, so that's why I phrased it like that

Also, suck my dick, you fucking jerk
>>
>>63625443
You're the reason Harris OD'd
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.