[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're DJing your shitty rave music when this guy slaps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: rollin.jpg (92 KB, 419x500) Image search: [Google]
rollin.jpg
92 KB, 419x500
You're DJing your shitty rave music when this guy slaps your ass and calls you "DJ fuckhead" in front of the whole club

What the fuck u gonna do?
>>
ask him what he thinks of the fact that he ends up a washed up unfunny stand up begging for attention desperately attempting to squeeze every last drop of cash out of his fame with the sad visage of a man who knows too well that he is pathetic
>>
fuck his asshole with my head
>>
ask him why he has a pokemon tattooed on his arm
>>
i'm gonna rise above
>>
I'd interview him and his bandmates
>>
>>63624843
kek
>>
>>63624741
and then his big meaty fist shatters your fucking skull and now you're laying on the floor dead you goddamn idiot
>>
He's absolutely right about that DJ Fuckhead rant, FYI
>>
>>63624690
I read that in his voice.
>>
>>63625210
yeah rave music is trash but his rant was autistic
>>
>>63624843
U N K N O W N
N
K
N
O
W
N
>>
>>63624690
say WHAT CAME FIRST HENRY, DID YOU FIND OUT YET
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.