[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much of his music does he even produce anymore or even writes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (547 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
547 KB, 1080x720
How much of his music does he even produce anymore or even writes in fact?
Who are his ghost writers or producers if so?
>>
He has some involvement with the production but to say he produces his own music is really really silly.
>>
TLOP was basically other people's shit that he did some verses on.

Honestly his music is slipping. His mind is in fashion right now. We just want 808s pt.2
>>
>>63624114
im pissed that his mind is in fashion. his clothes are aight, but he belongs in music.
>>
Kanye is too arrogant to have anyone else write his songs.
>>
>>63624145
>his clothes are aight
Have you seen Zoolander? It's literally just "Derelicte". It's straight up gentrification.
>>
>>63624145
1000% agreed.

He was changing his sound every album he put out. Reinventing himself each time.
>>
The most overrated arrogant egotistical asshole in music. He has no talent.
>>
>>63624145
>his clothes are aight
>>
>>63624066
I'm a ghostwriter for kanye
>>
>>63624411
It's time for bed. Don't you have a volcano project due tomorrow for the science fair?
>>
File: ferry.png (1 MB, 976x687) Image search: [Google]
ferry.png
1 MB, 976x687
>OP's grammar
>>
You'll never get a good perspective on Kanye West browsing this shithole. If you look at what he's doing throughout his career, he's been consistently forward thinking. Along with redefining the genre multiple times and now taking the software update approach to his new album, he's pretty much taken the movie director's approach to music. Of course this approach is very unpopular in music, due to the lack of personal expression and so forth but is clearly the future of (mainstream) music. He's forging the way for the rest of the music industry right now, but critics and /mu/ will be eager to write it off as ghostwriting, fraud, laziness, lack of passion, and what have you.
>>
>>63624145
you wouldn't say that if you could afford a pair of yeezies, believe me
>>
He made fucking Freestyle 4 the best song on the album
>>
File: Capture.png (11 KB, 1069x88) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
11 KB, 1069x88
>>63625549
>He
>best
>>
>>63624558
>You'll never get a good perspective on Kanye West browsing this shithole.
The critiques against Kanye aren't exclusive to /mu/.

>he's pretty much taken the movie director's approach to music.
He didn't create it, but you could argue that he innovated it.
>>
>>63624192
>gentrification
how so?
>>
>>63624558
cringe
>>
>>63624145
>buy long sleeve cotton shirt
>stretch out sleeves and make them lil longer
>get scissors and cut mini holes in them
>profit

Boom. You got a Yeezy shirt that cost $600
>>
tlop was too shit to be ghostwritten
>>
>>63626227
I firmly believe that ye's verse on no more parties in la was ghostwritten.
>>
>>63625941

I don't get how so many people can be involved in one track
>>
>>63626390
I guess I can see that, but most of the rest of the rapping on tlop is far less polished than that verse
>>
>>63624558
>He's forging the way for the rest of the music industry right now
>CDS ARE KILL
>AVAILABLE ON EXCLUSIVE SERVICE
>IMMA PATCH THIS ALBUM BC PEOPLE MADE FUN OF WOLVES
#CONTEMPORARYaRTIST

the future is bleak
>>
>>63626499
I can't be bothered to find sources rn, but apparently it's something he's done since MBDTF, even if the contribution is one line that he uses or a sample that you show to him that someone else ends up messing with.

Also, the last four names are for sample clearance.
>>
Frequent collaborators of his always say he's very generous with the production. Someone could mention to add something as minor as an extra hi hat tick to the beat and he'll name them co-producer.
>>
>>63626748
Generous with the production credits I mean***
>>
>>63626056
>You'll never get a good perspective on Kanye West browsing this shithole
>never get a good perspective
>browsing this shithole
>>
He did an interview about the making of Watch the throne where he rented out a floor of a hotel in Paris and a few producers had their own room and would just come to Jay and Kanye with shit and ye would tell them how to tweek whatever beats they liked. I guess that is kind of like producing, nothing wrong with delegating
>>
>>63626573
Physical music is going out and streaming is really in, yeah you have physical collectors, myself included, but the overall populace streams music now. It should not be Tidal exclusive
>>
File: neo_worn_clothing_reference.jpg (91 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
neo_worn_clothing_reference.jpg
91 KB, 640x360
>>63624192
lol no. he basically just ripped off the matrix
>>
Why do you insolent unintellectual swine even bother listening to this talentless hack's music? This talentless douche deserves to get killed from his stupidity. I'm glad I didn't listen to MBDTF and Yeezus because I already know it's pure shit. Just stop listening to this piece of shit and just listen to mature music that takes real talent.
>>
>>63624066
>How much of his music does he even produce anymore or even writes in fact?
none
>Who are his ghost writers or producers if so?
Jews .they control kanye and put subliminal zionist messages in his tracks.
>>
>>63627165
>>63627223
How jaded am I if I can't tell which one's joking?
>>
>>63627284
Joke? A fucking joke? I'm just exposing the truth of this untalented dumbass and his unintelligible noise that you people call "music".
>>
>>63627379
pleb
>>
>>63627590
retard beyond saving
>>
>>63624457
Do you have time to listen to actual hip-hop?
>>
>>63626573
sorry people redefining what art is makes you so mad dude. i bet you're the kind of guy who thinks dada is a punchline and freaks out over duchamp's fountain
>>
Yeez is my steez
>>
anyone else think TLOP is shit?
>>
>>63627590
>>63627673
Keep being mindless sheep, you damn idiots
>>
>>63629809
can some mod please ban this tripfag?

tripfags are not welcome
>>
>>63629809
>>63629857
Why did you come back to this thread?
>>
>>63629857
that's pretty severe. but i hope your dreams come true and all those spooks get gassed by Trump
>>
>>63629857
None of these so called "musicians" don't even make good music. Only Paul McCartney is the only worthy musician this little shit worked with.
>>
>>63627165
>I never listened to any of his albums but I know he's shit because my taste in music is perfect
epic
>>
>>63629885
You should also probably include Jon Brion in there next time you try using this b8 in another Kanye thread.
>>
>>63629857
Only Paul McCartney is the one who is worthy of being called a musicians who worked with this asshole... Pretty dissapointing for a music legend really...

>>63629898
You clearly don't listen to music.
>>
>>63629780
several billion people on this planet, so I'm sure someone agrees with you.
>>
>>63629919
?????
>>
File: 1459035809223.jpg (160 KB, 1014x1000) Image search: [Google]
1459035809223.jpg
160 KB, 1014x1000
Anyone else hear the single version of Famous?
Kinda wish he got rid of Rhi. but I guess for a lot of people she's a plus.
>>
>>63629924
Yeah, Maybe Talor Swift.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.