[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jessica Pratt
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Xa61vFcO.jpg (84 KB, 1273x763) Image search: [Google]
Xa61vFcO.jpg
84 KB, 1273x763
Have you fallen in love with the best folk artist of the last 5 years?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHwq8AUOCc8
>>
>>63623641
Does she have FAS
>>
>>63623653
No. Unnecessary comment
>>
>>63623641
She's good but not really attractive so nobody talks about her. I say this every time a thread like this comes out and nobody ever believes me
>>
>>63623907
Probably has something to do with this but Grimes isn't attractive and she's constantly talked about (and I do like her music). And Courtney Barnett to a lesser extent. Might just be a folk thing but Pratt is just a killer song writer
>>
It's because she's not spammed on SiriusXMU or certain influential sites which heavily informs this places taste. Pratt is stellar though and just as good live
>>
>>63624380
i dont think a single person here listens to siriusxmu
>>
>>63624408
yet somehow their recycled artists are rehashed here over and over again (my work plays XMU almost all the time). There's a high correlation for the number of replies in a thread and how often they're played on XMU
>>
>>63624466
or maybe
did you stop to think
that siriusxmu plays popular music
and this forum listens to popular music
>>
>>63624473
Nah, most people here are just spoonfed drones
>>
"night faces" is honestly gorgeous and I fell in the love the first moment i heard it

her newest album was pretty good too
>>
thanks for bringing her to attention, so why do you think she's the best??
>>
>>63624596
Raw and incredibly emotive. A modern take on a sound that's been done to death yet she manages to make it work incredibly well.
>>
>>63624518
she definitely has a night face
>>
>>63624787
lmao. good banter t b h
>>
what does moo think of heidi feek? she's more bluesy country than folk but I figured this was the most relevant thread to ask in
https://youtu.be/bKehwiCVsAE
>>
>>63626184
First I've heard of her, she has a pretty soulful voice. I'll have to check out more of her stuff. Looks like a combo of Joni Mitchell and Sweet Dee
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.