[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
both SS are lit but Barter 6 is on a whole different level of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: THUGGGGGER.jpg (12 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
THUGGGGGER.jpg
12 KB, 300x300
both SS are lit but Barter 6 is on a whole different level of craftsmanship and beauty. 20 years from now people are going to wake up and realize its actually the defining album of our generation, not K-Dot's flavor of the month "oh look at me I can make jazz music" bullshit that no one will even remember in 5 years
>>
i agree but ss3 is fucking good as fuck

might even be better than barter 6

his best is yet to come
>>
>>63623628
DS2 was bigger and better t b h, better contender for album of our generation
>>
>>63623777
True

Rich Gang Tha Tour Pt. 1 was also better than Barter 6

That being said Thugga went downhill after Barter 6
>>
Also Lil Ugly Mane's Mista Thug Isolation is probably a better trap influenced work than any if Future or Thug's, I'm sure it will be heralded as an underground gem in the future.
>>
>>63623914
>>63623817
>>63623647
>>63623777

I fucking hate you /r/hhh bro faggots. Get off my board.
>>
>>63623930
lmao
>>63623914
LUM is def up there but yeah I don't see normies getting into it.
>>
Nah, Kendrick does things with his voice and flow that are on a different level. He writes better lines, YT is really just stream of consciousness and doesn't merit any critical thinking past "damn that sounds good"

Young Thug's sound alone is there though. I don't think what he's done is super memorable yet, someone else could come along and steal his sound and make it better. But he'll be a highlight for sure.
>>
>>63623930
The fuck does that even mean
>>
>>63623930
get out of the basement
>>
>>63623628
cringe
>>
File: 1397690110580.jpg (33 KB, 177x174) Image search: [Google]
1397690110580.jpg
33 KB, 177x174
>>63623628
>Unironically saying lit
>hyping up flavor of the month rapper
>>
>>63624010
This

I'm tired of hearing the bullshit that Kendrick is trying too hard to be artful, the man is a true artist and if you actually listen to his shit it is art.

There's also the misconception of him being racist towards white people. His songs express a lot of problems that black culture has created for itself, along with what the government has done. He has never legitimately bad mouthed white people directly in any way
>>
File: 1455489384179.jpg (29 KB, 511x515) Image search: [Google]
1455489384179.jpg
29 KB, 511x515
>>63623914
>Lil Ugly Mane's Mista Thug Isolation is probably a better trap influenced work than any if Future or Thug's
>Mista Thug Isolation
>trap influenced work
>TRAP

Remember people. these are the fucks that you have hip hop "discussions" with. These are the people who browse our board and our entitled to an opinion. What a fucking disgrace.
>>
>>63623628
wew lad
>>
this is true t b h
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.