[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bombay bicycle club
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
If you're looking into some good indie rock this album is one of the best /mu/ give me some good indie rock bands/albums
>>
File: dog_shit.png (372 KB, 465x370) Image search: [Google]
dog_shit.png
372 KB, 465x370
>>63623012

Ahh so you like Bombay Bicycle Club? I'm sure you'll like listening to Dog Shit as well.
>>
File: 1427805791473.gif (1 MB, 413x192) Image search: [Google]
1427805791473.gif
1 MB, 413x192
>>63624316
>>
>>63623012
Have you tried Slow Club?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiViJkz10nw
>>
>>63623012
depends on what part/era of bombay you're looking for.

Here's a general list of indie bands, if you give me an idea of what you like about Bombay I could narrow it down:

Last Dinosaurs
The Wombats
Two Door Cinema Club
Bad Bad Hats
The Kooks
Foster the People
San Cisco
Coconut Records
Young the Giant
Black Honey
Foster the People
States
Swim Deep
Young Statues

I hope that can helps I haven't listened to indie pop since high school but I recommend you look though that list.
>>
>>63624613
swim deep are currently the worst indie band out there
>>
>>63624780
I don't care for their second album but I really enjoy their first
>>
>>63624613
I like
TDCC
LD
San Cisco
also I found another band kind that sounds pretty good it's a mix of san cisco and tdcc
It's called Satellite Stories I'd recommend you to give it a listen if you want to give the genre another shot
>>
>>63624945
Yeah okay, here's you Indie starter pack, family I hope you enjoy

The Drums - Portamento
States - Paradigm
Bad Bad Hats - Physic Reader
Black Honey - 13 Arrows
Minature Tigers - Tell it to the Volcano
Blood Orange - Costal Grooves
Friendly Fires - Friendly Fires
Local Natives - Gorilla Manor
Young Statues - Young Statues
The Format - Dog Problems
The Anwsering Machine - Another City, Another Sorry
The Wombats - Glitterbug
The Womabts - A Guide to Love, Loss and Desperation
Tokyo Police Club - Champ
Cooconut Records - Nighttiming

I could go on but I'm sure you could weed out what you like and venture out on your own from there.
>>
>>63625298
>The Drums - Portamento
Wow thanks man I need some new music in my life lmfao
>>
>>63625442
what are you talking about you autust? OP asked for more good indie rock.

Portamento is 8/10 indie
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.