[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh my god, can they get any more bland? I loved Oshin, i'd
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: ishteisare.jpg (88 KB, 620x620) Image search: [Google]
ishteisare.jpg
88 KB, 620x620
Oh my god, can they get any more bland? I loved Oshin, i'd give it a 7/10 - 8/10, but this shit is fucking horrible
>>
But it's his swan song maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan
>>
>>63618792
It's not bland at all imo, i really really like this album.

It has a dreamy, pretty atmosphere to it ~
>>
loose ends is one of my favorite songs this year
but the rest of the album is pretty yawnable
>>
It's horrible.
>>
>>63618792
I agree. Awful bland garbage.

They're basically the TFUL282 of our time they both make the same unappealing boring indie rock for white males.
>>
It's a 7/10. But truth to be told, without the GOAT bass lines it would be a 3.5/10
>>
>>63618792

Pop version of Loveless. In a good way. 7.5-8/10.
>>
>>63619568
True shit
>>
I really enjoy listening to this album. That said, the drums are lacking all around, from the patterns to the production. Cool guitar sounds though
>>
>>63619564
look at that album cover, its obviously meant for seventeen year old girls.
>>
>>63619564

>white males.

why are you saying this like it's an insult lol
>>
They just cancelled their Europe shows for "health reasons". Zach's gonna OD soon and we all know it. Is The Is Are will be the last DIIV album
>>
>>63619989
Wew, he's 31 already. I thought he was in his early 20s and just waiting to join K27 like his big idol Kurt
>>
Kinda unrelated but is there any info about a new Beach Fossils project?
>>
>>63619978
Because he works at p4k
>>
>>63620087
dustins been posting on his instagram pics of them in the studio. but with him busy with bayonet records and the whole band being on the hbo show vinyl i doubt the album wont be out until 2017
>>
>>63618792
Oshin was just as bland, it just didn't sound as sterile because of 100% reverb
>>
File: 1458153444637.gif (2 MB, 848x480) Image search: [Google]
1458153444637.gif
2 MB, 848x480
>>63618792
>Zachary Cole makes loads of tweets how this has to be an absolute masterpiece or else he's fucked
>Sounds like he's giving it his all, really trying hard to make a great record
>It comes out and it's just bland shit, same formula as Oshiin too, just with less reverb, songs that anyone could write in 10 minutes

Is this what "no talent" looks like? He has absolutely no songwriting abilities. I think Doused must have been a happy accident.
>>
>>63620195
thx anon that's good to hear. Their debut is one of my fav albums of all time
>>
>>6362031
no problem. im partial to clash the truth for sentimental reasons. but if you havnt seen them live i would highly recommend it.
>>
>>63620318
>no problem. im partial to clash the truth for sentimental reasons. but if you havnt seen them live i would highly recommend it.
>>
>>63620287
honestly yes. cole is a talentless hack and i don't think anyone on /mu/ would even like DIIV if devin wasn't so based.
>>
>>63620318
i think they bottled lightning with their debut. it's so fantastic, but i don't think they ever really followed it up as well as they could have. their EP is good, nothing special really though, but they really dropped the ball with clash the truth.
>>
>>63619568
go away dev
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.