[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best Beach Boys song and why is it Let Him Run Wild?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: summer days.jpg (166 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
summer days.jpg
166 KB, 600x600
What is the best Beach Boys song and why is it Let Him Run Wild?
>>
>>63618293
Nah, it's definitely Busy Doin' Nothin' or All I Wanna Do
>>
>not surfs up
>>
Cabin Essense, Surf's Up, She Knows Me So Well, I'm Waiting For The Day
>>
Little Bird is so comfy
>>
I can Hear music
>>
Definitely one of their best pre-pet sounds songs. Brian was the god of melodies.
>>
>Today!:
Do you Wanna Dance?
When I Grow Up (To Be A Man)
Dance Dance Dance
Please Let Me Wonder
>Summer Days (And Summer Nights!)
Help Me Rhonda
Amusement Park USA
California Girls
You're So Good To Me
The Little Girl I Once Knew
>Pet Sounds
Wouldn't It Be Nice
You Still Believe In Me
Don't Talk (Put Your Head On My Shoulder)
Lets Go Away For A While
God Only Knows
I Just Wasn't Made For These Times
Caroline No
(Hell most of this album is 10/10)
>SMiLE
Our Prayer
Heroes and Villains (Part 1 & 2 version, more energetic than the Smile or Smiley Smile version)
Do You Like Worms (Roll Plymouth Rock)
Cabin Essence
Wonderful
Surfs Up
Wind Chimes
The Elements: Mrs. O'leary's Cow
Good Vibrations
(Would have included Child Is The Father Of The Man and Look if they were finished)
>>
>>63619402
>No I'm so young
>>
>>63619541
Yep I missed that. My LP copy skips after Please Let Me Wonder because some fuckers can't look after records.
>>
>>63618605
This
Pet Sounds is their greatest album, Good Vibrations is a great song, but Surf's Up is the pinnacle of everything the Beach Boys did
>>
>>63619402
Replace the first three songs on Today with the rest of the ballads from side 2

replace You're So Good to Me with LHRW

also
>The Little Girl I Once Knew
I don't think this is on the album m8,,, great song though

Pet Sounds looks about right, those are actually my exact favorites as well
>>
Don't Talk (Put Your Head On My Shoulder)
>>
>>63619910
Yeah I forgot to mention that it was a single release but it fits with the era. Also I love it right now because it describes my current situation so accurately.
>>
Don't worry baby.

I still argue aggressively that this is the most beautiful sounding song ever written.
>>
>>63618293
From this album, I would pick Amusement Park U.S.A.
>>
>>63619910
Also, the best pre-1965 songs are as follows:
Your Summer Dream
Spirit of America
Don't Worry Baby
The Warmth of the Sun
All Summer Long
We'll Run Away
>>
>>63618293

It's not even the best song on the album
>>
>>63622119
Yes it is
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.