[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>download /mu/ essentials torrent >most of it is in 192k,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1452299554383.jpg (189 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1452299554383.jpg
189 KB, 720x960
>download /mu/ essentials torrent
>most of it is in 192k, with several albums at 128k or lower
>tfw most people on /mu/ listen to shit quality rips and don't even realize it
This is unlistenable. You really are missing out on a lot by listening to horrible quality rips.
>>
i think most people on /mu/ know what bitrates are and take care to download better rips of albums
also
>downloading a "/mu/ essentials" torrent
>chastising /mu/
lol
>>
File: 1391648783475.jpg (13 KB, 278x278) Image search: [Google]
1391648783475.jpg
13 KB, 278x278
>/mu/ essentials
wew lad. i can't think of anything less essential than the /mu/ essentials
>>
where did you download this from? I usually just use essentials list as a reference and get the albums from the archive/blogs/what.cd
>>
>/mu/ essentials torrent
dam son just download them individually as you go along, assuming you actually want to listen to the entire thing. I'm guessing the entire catalog in average FLAC (~300mb per album) is still a 75GB torrent you're looking at, which will never get downloaded
>>
>>63615047
Just use a YouTube converter you fucking idiot.
>>
>>63615174
A list pf essential anime
>>
>>63615047
>>download /mu/ essentials torrent

is this really a thing?

lol lmao
>>
File: 1449031818411.gif (2 MB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1449031818411.gif
2 MB, 400x400
>/mu/ essentials torrent
Or you can just ask for the stuff that is popular here and they can help you. That's how I got into some of my music. There is some great albums that profile modern music (and old classics) that I've found here that lead me to other bands or genres. Spiderland led me to more post-rockish stuff. Marquee Moon made me appreciate a lot of the more alternative and punk albums that I had already loved. So on and so forth.

So start with some suggestions. Don't just go full /mu/ right away. If a genre piques your interest, look at the defining band/album that we always point toward and listen to that and go from there.
>>
youre literally the first nonredditor to download that torrent. great job
>>
>>63615047
Post link for poor newfag
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.