[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a few tracks that auto-skip on my iPod. They work fine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
I have a few tracks that auto-skip on my iPod. They work fine in iTunes, and I've tried deleting them then reimporting them. Any ideas?
>>
Your first mistake is using iTunes in the first place.
>>
>>63595236
The problems is iPod side, not iTunes related. Importing from Foobar doesn't help the problem and just makes me use a terrible ui
>>
>>63595293
Get a Fiio or sandisk and just transfer the files, 10x easier and you don't have to deal with the mess that is iTunes.
>>
I reckon it might be haunted. Also I'd recommend MusicBee. Much better than iTunes, which I used for ages, and the ui is better than Foobar
>>
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002MAPSC6/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used

http://www.amazon.com/SanDisk-Ultra-SDSDQUAN-032G-G4A-Memory-Adapter/dp/B00M55C0NS/
>>
>>63595133
the hard drive is probably fucked m8, either take the advice of other anons and get something else or get a replacement hard drive
>>
>>63595445
oh, and also ditch itunes asap, preferably for musicbee
>>
>>63595445
>>63595427
>>63595377
It's 16 tracks over two albums

out of ~5k songs
I don't think the hard drive is fucked, I think it's something smaller than that

I'm not looking to lose my 160g
>>
>>63595502
I had the same problem with tracks skipping in the middle of the song. I've had a Fiio x1 with a 128 gb sd card and I transfer my files in explorer, haven't had any problems at all.
>>
>>63595502
you'd think it wouldn't be that from what the problem is but it's an issue a lot of people have before the hard drive dies
also just saying you can replace it with a 240gb hard drive pretty easily and you'll have even more space
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.