[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck off /mu 90 percent of this board is made up of people who
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: andrea-bra-fuck-off.gif (472 KB, 500x346) Image search: [Google]
andrea-bra-fuck-off.gif
472 KB, 500x346
fuck off /mu

90 percent of this board is made up of people who try to act sophisticated because they buy records and post them on social media for social status - these people don't actually have a wide and open taste in music their just cunts trying to act like their apart of something because they got bullied in school and probably listen to shitty chart music. Fucking attention whores. You're just seeking validation, what really bothers me is that you're clueless, like a console player. You're just throwing money around buying shit with a hipster appeal cover. I respect the kid that works his ass off to barely afford an iPod touch but on that he'll have some amazing music that he pirated.
>>
holy shit are you ok

also is this a pasta from /v/ because i don't get the console player bit
>>
>tfw part of the 10%

>>63594408
agreed
>>
>tfw you listen to shitty scarufficore for validation

music for this feel?
>>
reply "don't die dogger" to this post or your dog will die tonight
>>
>>63594506
don't have a dog dipshit hahahaha

>>63594441
agreed
>>
>>63594506
don't die dipshit hahahaha

>>63594523
agreed
>>
>>63594539
n i c e
o
>>
>>63594506
don't die dogger
>>
2bh you're right OP, but /mu/ is long beyond saving.

It's better that we just mindlessly shitpost instead.
>>
>>63594506
don't die faggot
>>
File: 1332134809912.png (347 KB, 503x483) Image search: [Google]
1332134809912.png
347 KB, 503x483
The worst part of hipster culture dickwaving is that it pretty much only revolves around popular music. Not saying that everyone should listen to stuff outside of modern bands and rappers, but you would at least expect a subculture solely based on a musical superiority complex to at least try to understand music on a greater scale than what they actually do
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.