[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we talk about this album for a minute? Is it the prog-post-punk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1428486480_cover.jpg (36 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1428486480_cover.jpg
36 KB, 500x500
Can we talk about this album for a minute? Is it the prog-post-punk pop masterpiece that fans claim it to be or is it just circus Mindless Self Indulgence Tim Burton-core garbage?
>>
Forced memes xD
>>
haha it sounds like le MSI :D I have not had le sex X3
>>
>>63590929
It's not bad but the guys look like goblins

The one on the bottom looks AYY LMAO tier
>>
>>63590973
>>63590956
Why do people always reply to this when I want to talk about one of my favorite albums of my late teens?
>>
>>63590929

It's a fun album. People are way too pretentious about it which generated backlash
>>
first you tell me why MSI is supposedly bad
>>
>>63590929
*holds up _____*
Fill in the blank
>>
>>63591054
cock
>>
>>63591054
circus apparatus?
>>
>>63590929
MSI is better than Cardiacs
>>
Every Cardiacs song is punk sounding stuff followed by carnival music. Sounds cool as shit on first listen, but then you realize they do this on every track.
>>
>>63590929
good album, shit meme
>>
>>63591984
>but then you realize they do this on every track.
Yeah definitely this lmao
If you listened to a couple of their albums one after the other especially when jon poole joined they all sound exactly the same
>>
>>63591054
sprok
>>
>>63591984
This is not true though. If you mean they use organ synthsm, sparkly keys and have cockney accents then yes? The style's not the same though. That's the same as saying any rock band "just uses the guitars on ever track lmao"
>>
>>63591054
a dildo to put in OPs soreass
>>
>>63593275
a lot of their songs sound exactly the same even master scaruffi pointed it out and didnt bother to review the albums because how embarrassed he was of such shit music
>>
>>63593363

Nobody unironically gives a shit about Scaruffi. I don't mind his opinions, but he gives shitty reasonings
>>
>>63593400
>Nobodyi unironically gives a shit about Sacruffi

including the person you quoted
can /mu/ please stop being so easy to bait and let these forced threads die
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.