[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Doopee Time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: DOOPEE.jpg (47 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
DOOPEE.jpg
47 KB, 500x500
Doopee Thread anyone? Like them? Hate them? Come and discuss the Dope on. You can also talk Yann Tomita and other related projects.
>>
I don't think the album is great but it's really unique, fun and interesting

pretty cool experience
>>
One of my favourite albums.
It reminds me a lot of Pet Sounds for some reason, not counting the last track.
>>
This and pet sounds is the most poignant pop albums I've ever listened to.
>>
For anyone interested here is Haiku 09/01, an exclusive track to a magazine I think
https://soundcloud.com/tatsuya-shibata/doopees-haiku-0901-2001
It is the last song they ever released, don't bother looking for End of the Vinlyl world by them because apparently it is not even an audio thing
>>
>>63588312
>>63588256
I can definitely see that; they have similar atmospheres and happy moods and that the character Caroline Novac is named with the song in mind meaning Yann was definitely inspired. I can definitely say it is my favorite album ever.
>>
>>63588317
some people got vinyl copies, as long as one of them uploads it, there can be a file.
>>
Shitty meme rym-core
>>
>>63588317
man this is fantastic - love Doopee Time as well

do the singers have any other projects?
>>
>>63588478
No I literally mean the vinyl has no audio, it is a blank record
>>
>>63588794
Buffalo Daughter is a band that has the singer playing Caroline Novak and Suzi Kim has a few singles to her name. Other than that not much else other than other Yann Tomita projects which I would highly recommend (solo and Cool Music as well as Naives)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.