[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bowie, trying to be cordial, motioned to Zappa and said,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 400x390) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 400x390
>Bowie, trying to be cordial, motioned to Zappa and said, "Quite a guitar player you have here, Frank." And Zappa said, "Fuck you, Captain Tom." Bowie persisted, "Oh come on now Frank, surely we can be gentleman about this?," but was met once more with the same reply from Zappa: "Fuck you, Captain Tom." David said, "So, you really have nothing to say?" Zappa said, "Fuck you, Captain Tom." After that, Bowie, Belew and Bowie’s assistant simply got up and left.

Wow, why was he such a dick?
>>
>captain tom
>>
>>63577078
Bowie just hired his guitarist Adrian Belew
I think he thought he was a genius, so he became a dick with others I guess.
>>
>>63577078
Kek
>>
i dont mingle with poofters, you hear
>>
>>63577112
That's the joke
>>
>>63577078
bowie was basically trying to steal belew from zappa
>>
>>63577078
>David said in his wonderfully British way, ‘I thought that went rather nicely!'
Classic Bowie.
>>
>>63577181
>>63577078
Just read the whole article. He probably saw what was happening, Bowie was stealing one of his band members.
>>
>>63577301
zappa is not funny confirmed
>>
how do i get into zappa? i tried to just throw myself into it but i couldn't find a solid footing
>>
>>63577414
>offering an artist a job
>completely down to him as to whether or not he accepts
Yes, he was stealing an independent human being from a man who had no real claim to him.
>>
>>63577462
Fuck you captain tom
>>
>>63577443
Get the Joe's Garage album and listen to it in a dark room with headphones on.
>>
>>63577499
thanks mate youre a real compadre
>>
>>63577443
Sheikh Yerbouti. If you don't enjoy that, you're not going to like any of his work.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.