[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to listen to this for the first time. What should I expect?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: 28261[1].jpg (151 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
28261[1].jpg
151 KB, 500x500
About to listen to this for the first time. What should I expect?
>>
long drawn out crescendos
it's great
>>
Advice from Arco AM-PM Mini Market.
>>
>>63575681
Build ups, people ranting about some shit, monumental crescendos. It's basically the musical equivalent of fucking.
>>
>>63575681
An amazing second half.
>>
Just listened to it for the first time today, it's some good shit
There's a nice bit with some drums in the first part
>>
Focus on it entirely. If you don't you'll be bored to death by it. I didn't like it until then.
>>
2000 an earth odyssey
>>
Go in to it without any expectations
>>
>>63575681
Hope you don't have a short attention span
>>
something not as good as their first album
>>
>>63575681
Mediocrity
>>
>>63575681
not much. the documentary with the same name is better as them is much cooler
>>
a religious experience
>>
To cry
>>
>>63577020
had some kinda aneurysm typing that I guess

meant to say the documentary with the same name as them is much cooler
>>
Some of the most astonishing pieces of music ever made surrounded by some of the most boring music ever made.
>>
>>63576254
I like Have a Nice Life, so I should be OK attentionwise.
>>
>>63577083
this album is 1000x more boring than deathconsciousness
>>
>>63577095
>>63577083
every album is inferior to deathconciousness
>>
>>63577111
you said it, friendo
>>
>>63577083
This is much more mellow and subtle than HaNL.
>>
>>63577111
what about parklife (such bait, very anger)
>>
>>63577178
HaNL is very aggressive post-rock near the beginning of the album but mellows out. definitely deserves a listen. put that shit on, turn off your lights, and just breath.

LYSFLAtH has a beautifully calming build up with decent transitions and chord progressions. Perfect for relaxing and thinking
>>
File: 1440924749586.jpg (80 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
1440924749586.jpg
80 KB, 498x497
Drink a fuckload of dxm before you listen to it and you can expect to go on a fucking journey. Seriously anybody reading this try it now
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.