[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Noel Gallagher worth seeing live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: noelgallagher.jpg (143 KB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
noelgallagher.jpg
143 KB, 1600x1066
Is his live show still good or not worth the money?
>>
He's fucking Noel Gallagher
>>
>>63575509
Yes, of course.

Noel is amazing
>>
>>63575509
Great songwriter, great music, but on stage he is fucking dead inside
Oasis was one of the concert I've done though
>>
Nah he's washed up save your money
>>
>>63575509
>Is Noel Gallagher worth seeing live?
No. I want to see him die.
>>
>>63575692
ITT: Blur fans>>63575656
>>
>>63575719
Nah blur sucks cock but that doesn't make him good
>>
>>63575656
*one of the best concert I've done
>>
>>63575719
Shut up
You're telling me that Noel Gallagher on stage is Freddy Mercury ?
>>
>>63575833
SERIOUS PIPES
E
R
I
O
U
S

P
I
P
E
S
>>
He's alright, does a few Oasis songs, plays some decent solo stuff.
>>
>>63575509
liam was the young spirit and the fucking rockstar, noel is boring and literally dead inside, he's funny n interviews and that's it
>>
>>63576253
Is it mostly his solo stuff with one or two Oasis songs or is it a decent mix? Also is his banter top notch still?
>>
>>63576701
Liam's been completely washed up for years now. Noel at least acts his age and doesn't pretend it's 1996 anymore.

>>63576783
Mostly solo stuff. His banter can still be good, but generally only when he's playing on British soil.
>>
>>63575509
Do you like High Flying Birds albums? I'd say go if you dig them but if you like him more for Oasis then I'd say you could skip it.

Oasis will reunite anyway. Sadly it probably won't be until they're in their upper 50s or something.
>>
File: 224gallagher_0.jpg (25 KB, 315x460) Image search: [Google]
224gallagher_0.jpg
25 KB, 315x460
>>63575509
had no idea who this guy was when i saw him on the bluesfest lineup i really thought it was pic related. still don't know who this fucker is but i would have paid good money to see this guy.
>>
>>63576701
saw him 3 weeks ago, 10 solo songs, 9 oasis
>>
>>63578259
Really? Where did you see him?
>>
>>63578776
In your mom cum hole; nigger
>>
>>63575509
Yeah. I might go see him in Michigan but I fucking hate Meadow Brook.
>>
He's Noel Gallagher. Of course not. Save your money for Radiohead
>>
>>63577985
They are okay, not huge into NGHFB stuff but Oasis is one of my favourite bands. However if half his set is Oasis stuff would be pretty cool.

>>63578259
How was it?
>>
Jesus christ, OP. The man needs money! His "Champagne Supernova" residuals will not last forever.
>>
>>63580447
You forget how big of a deal Oasis is in the UK. He still makes assloads of money from radio play, licensing, and general sales (there's pretty much been an Oasis album or compilation in the charts every week for years now)
>>
>>63580508
At their peak (1996-2000?) just how huge were they? Were they bigger than the Chili peppers?
>>
>>63580540
For sure. 3 million people tried to apply for tickets to their Knebworth gig.
>>
>>63580540
>american band
>relevant
Pick ond
>>
>>63580652
Lol fuck off, many American bands have been extremely relevant
>>
>>63578776
Mexico City

>>63580138
It was good, not great. They sound really tight, but he does act a bit dead on stage and the rest of the guys don't really bring anything to the table on that front either. I wouldn't go if I was an Oasis-only fan, but I actually really dig his solo stuff.
>>
His only show in NZ got cancelled the other day. Bummer
>>
>>63582014
I'm kinda disappointed to hear he acts dead on stage. I really like Noel's banter in interviews and the dvd commentary so I thought he would be decent to see live in the banter area.
>>
>>63580540
>chili peppers vs oasis in the 90s

how much crack are u smoking

under the bridge downtown lalallaalalla was like their biggest song lol
>>
>>63580540
In the UK especially you bet your ass they were. It wasn't even close.
>>
Saw him in May of last year in Vegas and it was a stellar show. He was pretty loose, so he was really interacting with the crowd, busting our balls, cracking jokes, and the performance was flawless. Closed it out with Don't Look Back in Anger for the encore. Everybody left happy.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.