[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's be real here guys, no memes, no trolling, please.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3
File: OBND.jpg (198 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
OBND.jpg
198 KB, 960x960
Let's be real here guys, no memes, no trolling, please.

Have someone here actually listened to this?
>>
Yes. Its generic pop country.
>>
>>63575117
let me tell what I listened to, sir. I found an original press of "Leb Zebbelin II" and I listened to like two songs AND BROKE THIS BULLSHIT PIECE OF SHIT, CAUSE THAT AINT NO DARK TWISTED FANTASY. YEEZY 2020. JUMPED ALL OVER JUMPAN.
>>
>>63575237
You are the cancer of this board.
>>
>>63575170
Ignore the shitposting, it's a modern classic
>>
>>63575292
Fuck off with your meme shit
>>
>>63575117
He's the Ornette Coleman of our generation
>>
>>63575117
i actually did, it's just really boring arena rock/post-grunge like foo fighters with a southern accent and occasional "country" backdrops like slide guitar. really nothing worth listening to
>>
LE
LE POST IRONIC MEMES
LE HOW MANY LAYERS OF IRONY
LE SUCC LE XDDDDDDDDDD
LE JASON ALEAN MIKE LOVE MEME
LE XDDDDDDD
but only post ironic of course
>>
>>63575291
THATS WHAT MY MOM TOLD ME. I'M GONNA TELL YO ASS EXACTLY THE SAME THING I TOLD HER, "I DONT NEED MATH TO GET INTO ART SCHOOL"
>>
>>63575304
No, you fuck off. Do you live in London? If you do I will actually fight you. No fucks given.
And that album is a masterful piece of work. So, once more: fuck off.
>>
>>63575117
I don't care if you guys think it's a meme. It's a modern masterpiece. Blending together modern influences while staying raw and purely country in essence. No one does it better than Aldean, especially on this album
>>
its really good
>>
>>63575501
thank you. Finally someone gets it. I hate these """"""patrician"""""" contrarian fucks
>>
File: tumblr_mpabdad6hR1rp1x6so1_500.jpg (49 KB, 500x409) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mpabdad6hR1rp1x6so1_500.jpg
49 KB, 500x409
>>63575501
>>
It's a post-punk country shoegaze masterpiece.

Think Wilco meets Swans with a side of MBV
>>
>>63575357
/mu/ 2016
>>
>>63576544
>2016
/mu/ has been like that for years now
>>
He's the Kaiji Haino of country. Very experimental and straddling the line of no longer being country, but clearly a country artist.

Burnin' it Down is one of the most experimental country songs ever made, for example. It takes influence from numerous electronic genres.
>>
>>63576464
That sounds even worse than bro country
>>
Like American Football, you can really only fully appreciate Old Boot, New Dirt if you're from the midwest. It reminds you of certain time once passed and times that you experience when you get older and experience heartbreak and adulthood.

Say what you want, but it's not a bad album. Just like there are truths to stereotypes, there are also truths to "meme" albums, as /mu/ likes to label. Nevermind it's just an album that isn't for them. It's like walking into a steak house and wanting ice cream.
>>
>>63576574
It's currently 2016 though. I was referring to the current situation /mu/ is in.
>>
>Old Boots, New Dirt

B R A V O
R
A
V
O
>>
>>63576868
Irony is the new sincerity.

We have reached the stage where ironic memes make fun of ironic memes making fun of ironic memes making fun of genuine memes. We've dug a hole too deep to get out of.
>>
>>63575117
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdImDqbgc2g

If you speed this up to 1.5X, it actually sounds like a decent alt rock song.
>>
>>63578456
Thank you. Either you're stuck in the ol Alabama quicksand drowning in the memes, or you understand. Sometimes I don't even know what's happening anymore
>>
Let's just say you will need to juxtapose at least 8 layers of irony to enjoy this album.
>>
>>63575319
he's the namedrop jazz musician that no one gives a shit about because he was overshadowed by miles davis of our generation
>>
>>63575366
god you're such a faggot you meme shit poster
>>
memes
>>
my dick smells like PISS lol
>>
>>63580100
lolololol epic
>>
>>63580177
>>63580100
GET
got
>>
worship my farts *poot*
>>
>tfw this thread was on page 11 when I bumped it

no need to thanj me lads
>>
>>63578572
>though 808 drum machine
What the fuck is this shit? Country trap?
>>
I listened to it with an open mind. I identified with it a lot since I grew up in the rural midwest, definitely a modern classic.
>>
>>63578572
reminds me of foo fighters mixed with Swans
>>
>>63578572
The Fishmans version of this is god-tier.
https://soundcloud.com/fishmans-aldean/tsoefacjtmbw
>>
He's the basquiat or Picasso of country music.
>>
>>63580679
Ahahahaa

fishmans are just a fucking meme now arent they
>>
>>63580679
this is p good lol
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.