[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Funny with the money oh you got me mistaken honey. I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: big guy.jpg (69 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
big guy.jpg
69 KB, 500x500
>Funny with the money oh you got me mistaken honey. I don't wanna rape ya, I just want the paper. The Visa, kapeesha? I'm out like, "The Vapors"

what would happen if this was released today?
>>
Where's the controversial portion of that verse supposed to be?
>>
>>63571252
mentioning rape in your songs today would get you crucified because even stating that you're not going to rape someone implies that you could if you wanted to
>>
>>63571325
idk worked pretty well for him
>>
>>63571325
Are you an MRA looking to pick a fight with a SJW or something? Normal people don't care about that shit.
>>
File: tumblr_naiac2su9y1txufzyo1_400.gif (192 KB, 320x153) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_naiac2su9y1txufzyo1_400.gif
192 KB, 320x153
nothing, presumably
BIG was so significant / sensational that people would overlook it regardless
>>
>>63571493
sjws aren't normal people but they hold a lot of influence so there's that
>>
File: officer-robert-williams.jpg (52 KB, 640x420) Image search: [Google]
officer-robert-williams.jpg
52 KB, 640x420
>>63571325
Even if you're an overpaid Prison Guard / literally full-time Actor with especially strong industry background.
>>
>>63571956

he's right though that last post was a giant non-issue in comparison to most other shit. simmer down, chief. no one cares that you are frowned on by society if you mention that in a song. it's more basic common sense than anything. if you aren't prepared to be figuratively crucified for your art then leave that topic to an artist who is. simple.
>>
>>63571221
They'd blur out the word "rape" like they did with Eminem on Dre's new album, and the rest of that verse would be praised through the roof by fanboys more than most Kendrick songs
>>
>>63571325

Eminem put out an album a couple years ago where he mentions rape a bunch of times and it got critical acclaim. And he's WHITE. stop drinking /pol/'s kool-aid.

>>63571956

>SJWs hold a lot of influence

lel, where? on Tumblr? come on
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.