[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most pleb thing you've ever played to a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: cuntchesta.jpg (173 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
cuntchesta.jpg
173 KB, 960x720
What's the most pleb thing you've ever played to a group of friends and still had a negative reaction? I once played Tame Impala thinking it would sound accessible to them and some still hated it
>>
>>63570998
Played yung lean and the fags hated it

Wtf. That was a year ago tho so i unironically enjoyed it too
>>
>>63571028

I'd hate it too, yung lean fucking sucks.

>>63570998
For reference, what do your friends like?
>>
Danny Brown, and for good reason. Made me realize how much he sucks and how XXX is just music to pop pills to.
>>
Played My Girls and they all thought it was some super experimental music.
>>
Marina & the Diamonds
>>
>>63571045
Imagine Dragons and chino-core like Disclosure and EDM. Not all of them disliked it though, one of them actually saw Tame Impala with me
>>
>>63570998
>be out for camp with friends
>playing cards with half of the group
>had put ducktails to chill out. was well received
>rest of the group comes
>"lol this shit's gay yo"
>dad rocker picks up my phone and stops the music
>they start playing blur
>fucking blur
>>
>>63571028
you're the pleb for enjoying yung lean

>>63570998
what do those people normally listen to? i can't imagine anyone finding tame impala inaccessible
>>
Operation: Doomsday for my brother. When he started mashing the skip I had to tell him it wasn't a mix cd and he should just put on the radio.
>>
>>63571046
Good for you, XXX is a 7.5/10 at the very highest

>>63570998
after bumping a bunch of rap music in the car I put on RTJ and people thought I was crazy. To be fair, they're not amazing, but I figured it would have at least fit the vibe
>>
>>63570998
>My Girls
My mate called In Rainbows "super experimental".
>>
>>63571258
I would give it a 7 as well, but it's something I think the music industry would be best forgetting about over time. Like, I don't want such shallow, degenerative music in my library but I completely understand the appeal.
>>
Arctic Monkeys - Crying Lightning
>>
File: merriweather post pavilion.jpg (241 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
merriweather post pavilion.jpg
241 KB, 1000x1000
>>63571294
Same. Couldn't even get past the "THERE ISN'T MUUUUCH" part before they turn it off. My friends couldn't even sit through a fucking intro.
>>
>>63571374
Sounds like they have better taste than you
>>
>>63570998
One time I played Frontier Psychiatrist at a kinda chill party/hangout theme. One dude high-fived me and everyone else just looked awkward.
>>
>>63571294
wtf is in rainbows?
>>
>>63571374
Wtf fucking normies
>>
>>63571767
newfag detected
>>
File: in_rainbows.jpg (49 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
in_rainbows.jpg
49 KB, 300x300
>>63571767
I once dated a girl who didn't understand the concept of mistletoe. She had gone through twenty years of life experience and didn't understand that if two people stand underneath the mistletoe they're supposed to kiss.

I thought I'd seen some sheltered people. But you just set a new record.
>>
>>63570998
Sound and Vision. Terrible fucking moment.
>>
File: images.jpg (22 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
22 KB, 225x225
>>63571767
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.