[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's not going to leak, is it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
It's not going to leak, is it?
>>
File: image.jpg (200 KB, 1322x656) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200 KB, 1322x656
It did and it got taken down. Good luck tracking down these 55 brave souls
>>
>>63568666
Satan confirms

if someone sends this to Will and he says that the free vinyl deal is off then I'm sure there won't be a reason to hold the leak back anymore
>>
>>63568666
why was it taken down?
>>
>>63568686
Someone do this. Now.
>>
How much do I have to pay to have Will to stop viraling on /mu/?
>>
>>63568666
it hasnt leaked people are getting their vinyl still
>>
Hey i'm Will.
Please don't leak it! I know some of you can't afford it but at least try to wait until release.
Thank you
>>
>>63568666
There's no way this is legit, that link goes to some random album and if you look up the user who's comment is in the picture, they haven't logged in for 7 months. I'm pretty sure no one has leaked it anywhere yet.
>>
>Meme Seat Meme-rest
>>
>>63568686
What free vinyl deal?
>>
>>63570121
>>63570121
people who bought the album while it was still up on Bandcamp will get a free vinyl copy of it to not leak the album
>>
>>63569885
Why would you lie on the Internet?
>>
>>63569131
it was accidentally released on bandcamp
>>
>>63569706
I'm sure Will did not send this but for sure this is what he thinks and its ok. thank you
>>
>>63569706
hi, Will
>>
Every instance of this album "leaking" has proved to be fake. Might as just give up, the very select group of people that have the album aren't likely to share it.
>>
>>63572770
>implying 77 isn't better than this shit album anyway
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.