[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else sick of music? Fuck I used to spend hours sitting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: happyhippo.jpg (27 KB, 500x417) Image search: [Google]
happyhippo.jpg
27 KB, 500x417
Anyone else sick of music? Fuck I used to spend hours sitting on my ass listening to albums for the "experience". I feel like a used whore even though I'm a guy, all that time has been wasted. Seriously fuck music, it's a waste of time and is simple as fuck to make.
>>
>>
>>63561816
It's not bait, I don't enjoy music anymore. It's good as a background thing like when I'm watching TV or movies but it's not something you listen to
>>
>>63561802

god bless you happy hippo
>>
There's a reason Muslims sorta look down on music. It's a waste of your most valuable possession, time.
>>
That said, I enjoy playing guitar and bass much more than listening to some overhyped shit teenagers obsess on the Internet. Creating music is productive. Listening for da feelZ just is not. :(
>>
>>63562011
they do? i went to turkey with my gf and literally everybody was listening to music, hell they had traditional turkish music too
>>
>>63562042
We like to drink our traditional drink (raki) and listen to melancholic songs here but I don't think other muslims do that
>>
>>63562042

From what I gather, only hardcore muslims consider music haram (particularly if it's sung by a woman or it's on stringed instruments, those are too captivating!). Vocal male music I think it's okay in all cases...The idea being that, just like drugs, it detaches you from reality.
>>
>>63562464
I guess it makes sense, music is kind of like a drug, affects your mood and takes you out of the world for a while
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.