[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Post your guilty pleasures
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
>I dunno I just like it. This album is just a bunch of feel good innocent pop songs that fills me with joy of how innocent they are, especially the songs Rockstar and Everyone is Gay. It's always just so cute and a pleasant to listen to......in my room alone without telling anyone of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtROijZqCb8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VG1bj4Lj1Q

>inb4 fggt
>>
File: BC.jpg (11 KB, 292x300) Image search: [Google]
BC.jpg
11 KB, 292x300
>>63561099
Why do you feel guilty for liking it? I do not understand thesee threads. You're not the only person how likes these pop songs. they are just 'feel good innocent pop songs' and if it makes you feel good liking it then listen to it. Why would you care if you like non-/mu/core?

In imagine the thread means non /mu/core so I suppose its pic related
>>
>>63561336
>>63561099

I disagree I think OP should be ashamed and disgusted with himself, get out of /mu/ normies
>>
File: 1274694351.jpg (70 KB, 429x410) Image search: [Google]
1274694351.jpg
70 KB, 429x410
>>63561358
>>
File: 1447652488859.png (34 KB, 426x364) Image search: [Google]
1447652488859.png
34 KB, 426x364
>>63561336
hhahaha it's just here everyone has a boner for kanye, slint, grimes, animal collective, nmh, radiohead and basically anything pitchfork reviewed which is under the "popular" section. So I guess I wouldn't have an issue if this wasn't /mu/
>>
>>63561420
That's just because they want to fit in and meme and not discuss music that has not been /mu/ vetted.

Those musicians are great and I like some of their work but it's this prevailing thinking that they are the only worthwhile musicians that stops discussion of music and forces it into 'guilty pleasures' threads.

The anon above stated the OP should be 'ashamed and disgusted with himself' for liking normiecore but didn't say why that was bad. If anything this thread allows us to explore new music and if we are on this board then we should welcome it no matter how much we dislike it.
>>
i like a lot of metalcore like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tI-amkA9SpQ
>>
>>63561512
duh. on 4chan of course you don't take shit seriously but yeah mu's thinking is kinda flawed which we constantly meme albums instead of actually discussing them.

I wonder what's the demographic age of /mu/ though?
>>
>>63561512

haha people talk plenty about music thats not on pitchfork, maybe we just dont want to talk about music that isn't interesting. MY FEELINGS ARE HURT /mu/ doesnt want to talk about feelgood pop music oh my, maybe it's cuz theres nothing to say about it other than it's feelgood pop music and you've already said that
>>
>>63561578
argh I'm trying to find this edgy british metalcore band I found somewhere where they basically bitch about relationships
>>
>>63561605
i know people don't talk about exclusively pitchfork music and I agree the memeing wears thin after a while. The demographics are 18-23 I imagine. I think the progression goes /b/, /mu/, /lit/ from talking to people.

>>63561605
Is there nothing to say? The majority of /mu/ is more interested in memeing its way through music. It just saddens me that these types of music are relegated to guilty pleasures. In that you're basically apologising for liking it which as I said earlier should not be the case.

>>63561619
Architects?
>>
>>63561758
I dunno, I remember the video. They're like in a driveway or something, potato quality film and uhhhhhh... that's it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.