[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>[Repeater] not only invented a unique explosive and catastrophic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1443993658912.jpg (6 KB, 209x204) Image search: [Google]
1443993658912.jpg
6 KB, 209x204
>[Repeater] not only invented a unique explosive and catastrophic sound but also became the soundtrack of a revolutionary and purging mood, and therefore gave it a dimension beyond the existential - the metaphysical. Fugazi affirmed that they were the equivalent of Bob Dylan for the generation of the 1990s (while, in contrast, Nirvana stopped at the existential dimension). Technically the album is the archetype of all of post-punk, the benchmark that inspired all hardcore of the 1990s.
>>
>>63560749
Fugazi is pretty underrated so it always surprises me how much Repeater is overrated. I like their last four albums so much more than their other stuff.
>>
>>63561328
Red Medicine and In On the Kill Taker absolutely blow Repeater out of the water
>>
>>63561342
Yeah, End Hits is my favorite Fugazi album, but it's pretty hard to choose between Red Medicine, In On the Kill Taker, End Hits, and The Argument. I think that'll l they're all perfect or near perfect.
>>
>The Argument: 6.5
hmmm

Though I do appreciate his recognition for Steady Diet and also Red Medicine
>>
>>63561561
and End Hits 6
>>
File: lusty_negro_attitudes.png (131 KB, 293x308) Image search: [Google]
lusty_negro_attitudes.png
131 KB, 293x308
>Why can't I marry a 12-year old?
>>
Repeater is fucking GOAT
>>
>>63563205
You mean red medicine
>>
How do you pronounce Fugazi?
>>
>>63563469
foogayzee
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.