[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw never been to a concert
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1387145367929.jpg (253 KB, 1102x967) Image search: [Google]
1387145367929.jpg
253 KB, 1102x967
>tfw never been to a concert
>>
me too :(
>>
who cares?
>>
I went to a Motorhead concert before and the sound was so muffled you could barely distinguish any of the songs. It was garbage.
>>
that's okay you probably have other things going for you

here's some things i never did:

>graduate high school
>have sex
>manage to keep a job

feel better?
>>
hard to believe someone on a music board hasn't been to ONE concert in their lifetime

go dude. even if you're going by yourself, it doesn't matter. it's about the band and the experience of hearing your favorite music live not getting laid or some shit. no one cares if you go alone so don't fret about it
>>
>>63549732
Perhaps he lives in a place where he doesn't have much going on and he's still young so his parents don't allow him to travel to a bigger city where lots of concerts happen everyday
>>
Does going to a symphony orchestra count?
>>
File: -IOzLWOm1po.jpg (91 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
-IOzLWOm1po.jpg
91 KB, 604x604
>>63549653
>muh decibals
>>
Not sure if this counts; when I was visiting family down south their church was heavy into Christian-Rock and had a band before every sermon. The band wasn't bad at all, there was a slight religious undertone but nothing excessive thankfully, it was actually decent.

I was surprised though, I didn't know that you could actually feel the drums inside of your body, the bass becomes a part of you and everyone else in the audience. Maybe I was just so enthralled because the vocalist was a qt but I actually looked forward to those southern Sundays simply because of the band.
>>
>>63549854
ofc it does. and fuck me those gigs are awesome, i wish i could watch more symphonic orchestras performing live.
>>
>tfw live in seattle
>concerts out the ass
Black Sabbath, AnCo, Iron Maiden, Blue Oyster cult concerts, and this is just in the first half of the year. I only went to the Sabbath one, I didn't hear about the AnCo one until a day before it happened.
>>
File: 1458518582666.jpg (42 KB, 649x638) Image search: [Google]
1458518582666.jpg
42 KB, 649x638
>tfw can't go to a concert because no good trappers/rappers are going on tour around me
>tfw never been to a concert because for the times they did come around, i was too busy doing something else
WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>63549579
Unless you're out in the countryside in bumtown, there's no reason you can't go see one.

What was the age you first went to a decently sized show /mu/ ?
>>
>>63549831
I live in a city that gets a decent amount of big concerts but most are country shit. I live an hour away or so from Austin but have no car due to money problems.
>>
>>63549933
Why would you wanna pay big money to see some washed up old band in their 60's with overpriced tickets
>>
>>63549989
Only paid 50 for my ticket.. I got shitty seats but I cared more about the experience than being able to see Ozzy any better. Only complaint was the faggots in front of us were smoking weed.
>>
>>63549983
Did country nowdays become only shit? no more townes van zandt out there?
>>
>>63550094
We did get Willie Nelson not long ago but yeah most are shit. There are a few okay local country bands that do restaurants and bars but nothing good
>>
Concerts really aren't worth it in my opinion. They are expensive, the band usually is late plays poorly, sounds bad, and the people around you are intimidating and annoying. It's comfier to just stay home and listen to some favorite albums.
>>
thinking about going to an anco concert in October. i don't know anyone in real life that listens to anco. how weird is it to go by yourself? or alternatively how to find people to go with
>>
>>63550179
I definitely get that feeling that a lot of people that go to concerts are assholes. I went to a concert in Reno once and there were a lot of assholes. Or maybe Reno is just a shithole.
>>
>>63550179
Exactly how many concerts have you been to?

>>63551062
>Or maybe Reno is just a shithole.

It's definitely this.
>>
>>63549653
You don't want to live forever do you
>>
>>63549890
>southern sundays
Damn, what a name.
>>
>>63551062
ayyyy im from Reno. who did you see?
>>
>>63550179
Try going with friends.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.