[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>more pillows >more of that disgusting samey mid-tempo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: harukok.png (719 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
harukok.png
719 KB, 1067x800
>more pillows
>more of that disgusting samey mid-tempo pop-rock record theyve written since 1996
>literally slant-eyed Foo Fighters

I'm sorry /mu/ I'm just so angry my hate is seeping over to your board
>>
File: PLTZJRh.jpg (114 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
PLTZJRh.jpg
114 KB, 480x270
more like

>Watches FLCL once
I LOVE the pillows!

>Watches kids on the slope/bebop once
Personally, I'm in love with jazz and blues.

>Watches hibike euphonium once
I'm loving the horns on this louis armstrong.

>watches Champloo once
RIP Nujabes ;_:7
>>
Hey

you leave the pillows alone
>>
the pillows had a couple great albums.
>>
>>63547502
Don't you dare shitting on Nujabes faggot
>>
>>63547248
who ready for flcl 2 and dissapointment
>>
>>63547611

I swear to Jesus if it's good I'm gonna apologize and write a nice letter to Toonami/[as] I'll even buy it in blu-ray
>>
>>63547611
Oh that's what OP is talking about.

Well fuck you OP the pillows fits FLCL's atmosphere perfectly.
>>
>>63547611
I'm not sure if I'm ready. FLCL is my favorite anime and I felt it was perfect as just the 6 episodes.
>>
>>63547561
this
living field is a great album
but yeah its been at least a decade since they made anything interesting
>>
>>63547689

I'm not saying it doesn't, but I'm not 13 any more and the japanese music scene isn't what it was when pillows came out

plus they already pilfered anything salvagable for 6 episodes of FLCL how are they gonna manage two more seasons
>>
>This overrated shit will get 2 seasons but Lucky star will never see a sequel

DELETE THIS
>>
WEEABOOS GET OUT
>>
>>63547248
Yeah, they went to shit after Happy Bivouac, but Please Mr Lostman and Little Busters are great.
>>
>>63547248

Can't speak on defense of the pillows, but your pic cute, OP.
>>
>>63547724
>its been at least a decade since they made anything interesting
Confirmed for not having listened to Trial
>>
I'm a big fan of Japanese music. The Pillows have a lot of great songs but a lot of meh songs. Much better than the Foo Fighters though. The Pillows are catchy and melodic and quirky and emotional.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veJi9wCdNaI
>>
>>63547502
>>63547783
deal with it moeshitter
>>
The end of Back Seat Dog where he breaks into Here Comes Your Man makes me cuuuuuuuum
>>
There was definitely a lull in the middle but people who say they haven't created anything good recently obviously haven't been keeping up.
>>
>>63547611
Not me, that's for fucking sure.

Why are they fucking with it? Leave it alone. There is absolutely no conceivable way this will end up being any good.
>>
>>63547248
FLCL is getting a completely unnecessary sequel, but nobody can bother to make more Haruhi or Spice and Wolf.
>>
No Gainax irks me. Not sure what to make of it but I don't think it'll be the same quality as the original
>>
>>63552141
Gainax being involved wouldn't mean anything. The original FLCL talent are not there anymore.
>>
>>63552223
Yeah but it also might not get the same budget as FLCL. Since Adult Swim is known to be cheap. Imagining Fooly Cooly with low budget animation sounds awful.
>>
>>63552223
What's left at Gainax anyways? Just Eva and random shit?
>>
>>63547783
Actually hang yourself
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.