[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We post feels and other anons recommenced songs/albums to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
ITT: We post feels and other anons recommenced songs/albums to cope with said feels

>tfw have a crush on a qt and I'm trying to get to know her more, but I'm worried I'll fuck it up
>>
>>63545800
Weezer-Pinkerton
Modest Mouse-Lonesome Crowded West

Just found out the girl of my dreams has a boyfriend and will probably never go for me.
>>
>tfw posting in a thread of betas
>>
>>63545934
Weezer - Pinkerton
Modest Mouse - The Lonesome Crowded West

>tfw novel due to publishers tomorrow but too buy shitposting on /mu/
>>
>>63545800

She won't be into you with that kind of self pitying attitude, get some fucking self confidence if you want girls to be attracted to you.
>>
File: cosmic_feels.jpg (38 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
cosmic_feels.jpg
38 KB, 400x400
Found out the girl I was in love with loves my best friend.

Feels pretty bad.
>>
>>63545934
I'm kind of shitty at recommending albums but The Front Bottom's s/t has some songs for that feel.

>>63545986
I try to have some self confidence, though I guess It's kind of hard for me since I'm socially retarded. I'm working my hardest to have some confidence though.
>>
Broke up with my long time girlfriend because i'm moving to Europe and she's staying in the US to go to college
>>
>>63545800
>>63545934
Depending on your self-esteem, you may want Crywank - Tomorrow is Nearly Yesterday and Everyday is Stupid

>May have had a panic attack, I don't really know. I certainly shut down, but there was no shaking/sweating or visible panic.
I've been listening to Medicine Bottle on repeat
>>
>>63545967
Nick Drake-Pink Moon
Bill Evens-Coversations With Myself>>63546108
>>
>>63545967
Nick Drake-Pink Moon
Bill Evans-conversations with myself
>>
>>63546386
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCa75O3GTh0

>tfw dropped out of college twice due to anxiety and other things but trying a third time
>tfw not sure if it'll be different this time
>>
>>63546447
The Cure-Disintegration
Joy Division-unknown Pleasures
>>
insecure about what i want to do in the future; also no friends (at all)
>>
>>63546834
I didn't drop out I'm just about to graduate and i'm headed to switzerland for school and likely life
>inb4 underage

I really like this by the way, thank you
I hope it is different this time for you, anon :-)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-80E_FRMuM
Hatsume Miku - Lies and Pictures
Thaiboy Digital - B With U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-80E_FRMuM
https://soundcloud.com/gravityboys/thaiboy-digital-b-with-u

>tfw want more drugs but cant get em rn
>>
>>63546905
I hope so too, I might not be so alone this time so maybe it will be
I've tried a bunch of things but in the end it's always too overwhelming for me
good luck in switzerland kid
>>
Just bombed a calc test. Because I was busy with a programming project. Feels bad man
>>
Nice blog faggots
>>
File: patfeels.png (36 KB, 645x699) Image search: [Google]
patfeels.png
36 KB, 645x699
>tfw dreamt about her 4 nights in a row

I miss her so much. We've been somewhat friends for years now, but haven't talked at all recently (3 months). I don't know what to do.

>>63546108
Keaton Henson - Dear
>>63546386
That's cool that you are moving to Europe, it's beautiful there. But it sucks you have to break up.

The Glow pt.2
>>63546881
That's a familiar feel. Don't really know what to recommend, but I listen to some DSBM when I'm feeling very hopeless. Try Xasthur - Subliminal Genocide
>>
All the girls I like end up being lesbians.
>inb4 Pink Triangle by Weezer
>>
>>63546447
Listening to the album now
>tfw track 9

holy shit I'm in tears
>>
>>63547087
GB Eating GB Whilst Listening to GB is possibly the most closely relatable song I've heard.
>>
>>63547008
>I miss her so much. We've been somewhat friends for years now, but haven't talked at all recently (3 months). I don't know what to do.

Are you me anon? Don't know what to rec but I'm in the same boat. It may take a few more years, but I hope one day I can finally realize we'll never be together again, move on, and love again.

Scout Niblett-It's up to Emma btw.
>>
>>63546850
I'll listen to those after I get through Giles Corey, thanks anon.
>>
>>63547008
Loveless
Anything Nick Drake
Andalucia by John Cale

Don't want to turn this in a blog so I'm sorry, but I've only ever been involved romantically with one girl my entire life, and I very much do love her. I felt so many things for the time I was with her. We were good for each other too, I think. She had even talked about marriage. I was very happy. She was beautiful, and she gave me confidence for my art. Anyways one day she left without a word and cut off all communication with me. She had a name in her respective field, so she was doing well. Apparently about six months after she left she became seriously romantically involved with someone else. Then a couple weeks later she died of a cocaine overdose (she had never used a drug with me). She never returned one of my letters or calls. I never got to say goodbye to her.

At the same time, my doctor says the symptoms I've been experiencing in the last couple of months are related to the first stages of schizophrenia, but my medical insurance expires soon. I just don't know what to do. I feel like there's not much point in living anymore.

"A children's song
Have you listened as they played
Their song is love
And the children know the way..."
>>
>>63546958
thanks man, i'll need as much luck as I can get
I never got into The Mountain Goats but I liked BTMI for a long time. My first kiss was with her in my car and BTMI's cover of Ethiopians was playing off my phone really quietly while it happened. something i'll remember forever
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 400x281) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 400x281
I can't do anything right, I'm a hack, I've failed every test I've taken, and I live with my (angry) parents.

Hit me with your best shot
>>
Why can't you all realise that you're all actually EXCEPTIONAL human beings! You are all much cooler and more interesting (fuck perfect, that's boring) than any 'normie'! Stop giving in to those retarded feels, figure it out finally and live your lives the way that makes you happy!
>>
File: DLJvstm.jpg (123 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
DLJvstm.jpg
123 KB, 1024x1024
>>63547467
>>
>>63547467
Thank you anon, you're a bro I needed to hear this. It's anons like you on various boards that keep me from sinking too low(also music, books, the likes). You guys are my family.
>>
>>63547398
Lakeview Cemetery- Bones

feelin groovy n sad... at the same time
>>
>>63547666
im ya family too?
>>
>tfw try to talk to my co-workers about Lana Del Rey and nobody knows what I'm talking about
Can you please recommend me low-effort methods of suicide?
>>
>>63547826
fucking pleb
>>
>>63547826
ask them for a link to their playlists
>>
>tfw can't express the feeling I'm feeling
>>
I have to pee.

Music for this feel
>>
File: feels31.jpg (39 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
feels31.jpg
39 KB, 400x600
>little brother just called me a failure to my own face
>the days of him looking up to me are gone
>>
>>63548451
listen to some heavy shit like Filth and Nitzer Ebb while working out to get motivated
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFR_eBXK3p0
>>
>>63548376
NOFX - I Gotta Pee
>>
>>63548451
stop making music, start a clothes brand and start calling him a cunt on twitter, liam gallagher style
>>
>>63548376
Spiderland.
>>
a girl i'm kinda in a relashionship kinda wants to visit me on my birthday and go to the next level, and shes perfect and everything and doesnt mind im an autistic neet. am excited and scared

also, she said i have 1 birthday wish and it can be anything. what do?
>>
>>63549105
Jason Aldean - Old Boots New Dirt
It's a GYBE-influenced shoegaze/post-rock masterpiece about his coming out as a transsexual lesbian. The answers you seek are inscribed within the grooves of the album.
>>
I just feel really empty. I play dota a lot.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.