[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /mu/ think of The Garden and the Vada Vada scene?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: a1499650541_10.jpg (99 KB, 960x837) Image search: [Google]
a1499650541_10.jpg
99 KB, 960x837
What does /mu/ think of The Garden and the Vada Vada scene?
>>
lazy, meme burger garbage
>>
>>63544880

they're definitely on a different level than the rest of the shit on burger
>>
Not very good.
>>
>>63544901
yeah, at the bottom
>>
>>63544904

why so?
>>
>>63544880
I used to think this, but their second album proved me wrong. Really surprising album, lots of sounds and influences in a little amount of time. Also pretty catchy.
>>
>>63544910

justify your opinion?
>>
>>63544974

have you listened to their side projects? wyatt's band enjoy is nostalgic af and the hooks are sweet
>>
>>63545013
was aware one of them had a side project but never really listened to it. any particular song you enjoy?
>>
>>63545197
they both have side projects and recently each released an LP. fletcher's (puzzle) is electronic and i like it much more than enjoy
>>
>>63545197

Enjoy - Hi Beautiful

Puzzle - Don't Make Her Wait

Two of my favourites, Don't make her wait is one of those songs that just hits you in the feels
>>
>>63544880
this

i remember listening to this band 3 years ago at some girl's house. she had a denim jacket and a bunch of burger pins and was one of those tumblr girls with daddy fetishes
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.