[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm really into fugazi lately. I've listened to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: fugazirepeater.jpg (23 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
fugazirepeater.jpg
23 KB, 250x250
So I'm really into fugazi lately. I've listened to al of their stuff and I just can't get enough.

Are there any other bands on the dischord label worth checking out?

I listened to Jawbox, they were OK.

I've also listened to Unwound(not on dischord but similar to Fugazi in a way) and iked them a lot.

recs please

Fugazi thread
>>
>>63541763
Avicii
>>
>>63541801
please just shoot yourself
>>
I love Nation of Ulysses. Jazz influenced (post-) hardcore punk.

Also check out their previous bands (Ian's band name I cannot remember and Guy's Rites of Spring).
>>
>>63541763
lungfish m8, check them out
and fucking rites of spring
and nation of ulysses too
>>
>>63541856
oh you mean Embrace. Yeah I've heard most of Ian Mckaye's work and Rites of Spring too.

I'll check Nation of Ulysses. Thanks :)
>>
>>63541811
Wew lad

RIBENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Q And Not U and Black Eyes are both good
>>
>>63541763
Fugazi live shows... Check all of them out on Youtube.
>>
>>63541763
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eej-dHJadT4
You will like this.
>>
>>63541763
Hüsker Dü - Zen Arcade
>>
>>63541856
>>63541876
Don't forget that band Rites of Spring turned into after a line-up change. They're called One Last Wish, and I find them to be kind of better. Maybe not as important to the way things evolved, but the songwriting and performances are far more refined. It also helps that Guy doesn't lose his voice by the end of the album.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z84RxD3pgzQ
>>
>>63541995
This. Apart from Fugazi these boyos are my favourites
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.