[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it true? Are the Dead cool now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: dorkdom.png (325 KB, 813x858) Image search: [Google]
dorkdom.png
325 KB, 813x858
Is it true? Are the Dead cool now?
>>
>>63540430
Yea. I think they were always cool to 20somethings. When i was growing up i loved them and all my friends told me they sucked, one day i invited them along to a cover band show and they realised you can buy drugs in the parking lot. Now they listen to nothing but the dead. For almost a decade they all either told me they suck or they dont like it but its their opinion. They listened to rap and techno, one listened to nothing but screamo. I told the screamo one i went to a punk concert recently and he said "why? You cant get drugs there?". That group then told all the kids i grew up with who are exclusively rap fans the whole time i knew them and when i see them at shows theyre like "i prefer techno but im here to party" or some claim to like them but dont know the songs. I do know some people that i actually believe like the band but in my experience people view it as a place to get loaded.
>>
>>63540430
>hater-proof
>dorkdom
>genre-free
Jesus, what craphole do their authors come from?
>>
>>63541047
>they realized you can buy drugs in the parking lot.

lol this is why all my friends come to shows. only have one friend that actually appreciate the music.
>>
>>63541077
LA
>>
>>63541077
Don't be so unGrateful.
>>
>>63541124
She's from Ohio actually
http://www.anniez.com/about/
quite punchable individual
>>
>>63540430
Jesus Christ, the cringe in that headline.
>>
>>63540430
And Salon is about two weeks late with that compilation news anyway.
>>
I thought they always had a p cool reputation though
>>
>>63540430
>Grateful Dead
>they're dead

W E W
W E
W
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 236x236
Now shit for brains rich girls can finally start instagramming photos wearing dead skulls and seem vintage
>>
>>63541047
>needing drugs to listen to music
This is how you weed out the plens
>>
>>63541679
They just released 5 tracks from the comp today
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.