[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she /patrician/, /mu/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
Is she /patrician/, /mu/?
>>
she was
>>
no but a cute girlie might think you're cool if you mention that you listen to her occasionally
>>
big nope there from me, faux-"cultural" pop trash.
>>
She's amazing. Archandroid is one of the best albums of the last 10 years
>>
Sjw c u c k music.
>>
>>63536623
Is the c-word filtered here?
>>
>>63536632
no, cuck is not filtered

your brain should be filtering its unironic use automatically though
>>
>>63536632
Yes c u c k, f a m, and t b h all become cuck, senpai, and desu, respectfully.
>>
>>63536618
agreed
>>
>>63536632
>>63536646
Ooo I guess Cuck is no longer filtered. It was though until fairly recently.
>>
we used to love her but we don't now apparently

personally i don't listen to her music but she was the first black woman i was ever attracted to so she's got a special significance in my heart
>>
"Yaas slay queen" core
>>
The good version of Grimes, but she doesn't look easily approachable so less 'discussion'
>>
>>63536632
yeah, baka
>>
>>63536738
She looks much muuuuch better than grimes and I dont even like black girls
>>
File: image.jpg (618 KB, 1425x1425) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
618 KB, 1425x1425
>>63536583
I really like what she did with of Montreal on this album, but I never listend to one of her albums.
>>
>>63536814
grimes BTFO
>>
Archandroid is great.

Whatever the most recent one is called is garbage.
>>
My least favourite musician
>>
File: Grimes 9.jpg (111 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
Grimes 9.jpg
111 KB, 612x612
>>63536583
Why didn't you bring me to the Super Bowl?
>>
>>63536653
why did they pick that word to not filter lol?
instead of the other ones that are all harmless in comparison haha baka desu senpai
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.